• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retailers: Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition launching on 12/09 + final boxart

KeRaSh

Might buy this just before a long trip if it's discounted by that time. Already played it on the PS4 and I'm in no rush to spend 40€ on this.
I wish they would make a new entry in the franchise.

It's really cheeky of them to be releasing this again for the price it is. Out of all the ports the Switch has received, I find this one the most irritating for some reason.

Shiggy

From the demo:
screenshot2017-07-24a8ksjt.png

ViRGE

Neo Member
Downloaded from UK eShop 4 hours ago. Just check again and demo button is gone.
Very weird. Reading some of the reports, I wonder if this has anything to do with the docked performance issues?

Thanks for the confirmation.

deleted

If I could find this for 30 Euro, I might have bought it day 1 - but 40 for a game that's regularly sub 10 Euro on every platform it released yet? Nope, I'll wait.

ITSMILNER

Do you have the option to play the murphy via contoller input ala PS4 or you stuck using motion like Wii U?

Be a no buy for me if its motion only

wagamer

Do you have the option to play the murphy via contoller input ala PS4 or you stuck using motion like Wii U?

Be a no buy for me if its motion only
Yea the Murphy section of the demo level was with controller input, also in handheld mode. There's a separate Murphy mode which could be played in handheld only.

I already have it for Xbox One and PS4. Not gonna buy that for Switch.

But for those that never played it, buy it as it's one of the best 2d platformers of all time, imo.

Shiggy

Ubisoft’s exuberant platforming hero is coming to Nintendo Switch on September 12 in Rayman Legends Definitive Edition. This colorful adventure sees Rayman and friends romping though gorgeous worlds within a series of enchanting paintings. The Definitive Edition takes advantage of the capabilities of the Nintendo Switch, enabling up to four players to play together over a wireless local multiplayer connection. Furthermore, players can use the undocked Switch touchscreen to move platforms, cut ropes, take out enemies, and more. There are also other new features in store, including an updated version of the raucous soccer-inspired minigame, Kung Foot.

http://blog.ubi.com/rayman-legends-definitive-edition-coming-nintendo-switch-september-12/

New trailer: https://youtu.be/lsc57ZIjDG4

Coxy100

Banned
Just finished the demo - loved it. Does anyone know how much bigger the full version is? (I.e how many levels compared to the demo)

deejay

Did anyone else receive this? I received the Switch version today (physical naturally), and I ordered through the Ubisoft site. Pleasant surprise :D

@MUWANdo

Banned
Kind of curious as to why that's an option, as I imagine that the same restrictions for multiplayer are in place. Good to have the option, I guess?

Local multiplayer with more than one Switch means one person can do the Murphy stuff with the touch screen as designed.

deleted

Just discovered that Kung Foot is in the demo - WTH?

That's my main draw here - maybe the demo will do after all... :p

Link_enfant

I only played the demo but never the full game yet. Does it have good replayability? I'm tempted to go digital with that one but don't want to regret either choice

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Completely forgot game was out so soon until today's Amazon notification. Price is right so yeah, I'll double dip

Top Bottom