• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retronauts Live Episode 57: 2012 Holiday Extravaganza

krae_man

The key to beating Lion King for the SNES is:

B,A,R,R,Y

I did manage to beat the game eventually, but I probably wouldn't have been able to do it without getting to try out all the other levels first and learning enemy tactics without having to worry about your health.

Lion king on the snes was super hard. I didnt know what you could climb half the time and would plummet to my death, eventually running out of lives and having to restart. The elephant grave yard and the jungles as young simba were the worst.

The listener call-ins are the best though!

The exact kind of awkwardness that is so palpable, it leads to residual silence among the hosts for a beat after they hang up.

Also all-star lineup this episode.

Curufinwe

Minerva's Den is not stand-alone, it did come to the PC, and it's not any better than the regular game. Just a lot shorter.

Ultima_5

The listener call-ins are the best though!

The exact kind of awkwardness that is so palpable, it leads to residual silence among the hosts for a beat after they hang up.

Also all-star lineup this episode.

The sonic episode caused me to stop listening to the show. Never felt that uncomfortable by audio alone.

VXLbeast

So I apologize in advance for the few month necro-bump, but I have a burning question. At the suggestion of gaf I've started listening to Retronauts, and on episode 57 (because I'm listening to them in reverse order like the weird, weird man I am) there is a gorgeous song that starts at the 13:05 mark. Any help on what the song is, and what game it is from? Any help would be much appreciated.

Top Bottom