• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RF Online (rising force)

Well i just picked up the beta from eb today and i'm awaiting them to open the beta. Anyone else gonna be testing it? Well if all goes well and the game is good then i'll purchase and start playing. This is what my character name will be and i'll probably be a elf warrior type lol.

character name (most likely) : Erathus

If you're into games like Lineage 2 or other korean style MMORPGs (gag), it's right up your alley. Be prepared for lots of arduous grinding.

My friends played Lineage 2 and they said it was good i never got a chance to play. Is it really that bad in terms of leveling? Is the gameplay fun though generally?

"My friends played Lineage 2 and they said it was good i never got a chance to play. Is it really that bad in terms of leveling? Is the gameplay fun though generally?"

The gameplay is relatively pretty weak, actually. It uses the WoW/EQ, etc. of combat using auto attack and the special attacks, however, the big problem is a very clunky and annoying camera and lots and lots and lots of grinding, which is par for the course in most korean MMORPGs.

Hmm. Well i guess i can try it out for free in the beta so no lost money lol. Although your writings lead me to believe this is gonna be pretty darn average

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
elitehebrew said:
Hmm. Well i guess i can try it out for free in the beta so no lost money lol. Although your writings lead me to believe this is gonna be pretty darn average

Average is the perfect explanation.. although i'd say that's a bit nice for it.
Anybody who wants to try it, its available through fileplanet (gag).

I do like how your skills build exp on their own, reminds me (vaugely) of the exp system in Asherons Call where you put your earned exp in various skills/stats. Also, it's kinda nice to get away from 100% fantasy settings to a bit more sci-fi.

For some reason the game still has tons of typos and grammar errors. kindalike this

Top Bottom