• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

acohrs

So far, he seems like town Sorian to me but that could change in the coming days. I feel ok about his town read list that he posted too (Panda, Fat and Splinter).

There was an exchange between Ouro and Dr Worm that nobody really remarked on, but it didn't make me feel that good about Ouro. It's like Ouro was trying to press Dr Worm, but did so in a very lazy way, or maybe just for appearances. That point never really went any where, I was expecting some conclusion or something. I agreed with Dr Worm's point, so maybe that's biasing me against Ouro. But l'm not feeling good about Ouro right now.

I see where people are coming from with Zeemumu.

I was feeling iffy on LoC, but his #427 post seems ok actually. It could be that he is just busy. Not sure that I agree with a Zipped vote though, but I do understand LoC's thinking. Zipped has mostly said not much all day, but he's been making loads of jokes and seems really at ease, so I am gut reading him as town.

Hmm I do take this read pretty seriously because you know acohrs far better than I do, but you could be scum. Thing is, I'm scum-reading acohrs. He threw some low-key shade on me which he never really followed up on.

VOTE: acohrs

I could also vote for Ouro, Zeemumu, or Burb.

never followed up on? I asked why you did something shade-y first and you didn't respond? Think it's the other way around

DAY 1 CURRENT VOTE TALLY(Quick and Dirty):

Zeusy (4)
Nomadic Sparks 347
Giant Panda 365
CCS
Dr. Worm

Zippedpinhead (3)
Lord of Castamere 332
Faddy 373
Ty4on

zeemumu(2)
Kalor
*Splinter

Faddy (2)
Kawl_USC 232
Sorian 273

Dr. Worm (1)
Ty4on 223

Kalor (1)
Faddy 81 186

Pengion(1)
Dusk Soldier

Burbeting(1)
acohrs

acohrs(1)
swamped

Sorian(1)
zuesy

Lord of Castamere(1)
Zippedinhead

bla_1506290400.png

Ty4on

I did, in post #339. She never responded to my questions, just mentioned I threw shade

Ah, thx for pointing it out.

I don't really scum read her tho. I've noticed that very few have said anything about Swamped which is kinda interesting, but not that uncommon. She's been killed N1 a bit as town because she doesn't get a ton of attention on D1.

Fat4all

Banned
i'm not telling you who to vote for but if you really want to lynch an inactive then you should have started the ball rolling with a bit of commitment if you hope to get your way.

i suppose you and *Splinter are right, I should make the vote while there's still enough time for others to consider going along with it. i was looking into other reads, but none of them feel strong enough at their face to consider wanting to vote for them.

[hignlight]VOTE: Burbeting

Ty4on

I'm not against the Burb vote because he's been townie in any way, but he's been especially silent this game. Feels like a shot in the dark RN.

I understand it, I don't like the posts he's made either, but I feel like he'll either come back and we can reevaluate or he'll be replaced.

acohrs

Ah, thx for pointing it out.

I don't really scum read her tho. I've noticed that very few have said anything about Swamped which is kinda interesting, but not that uncommon. She's been killed N1 a bit as town because she doesn't get a ton of attention on D1.

I don't yet, not sure why she made that point though or refused to answer my reply in the next post she addressed it. Strange play style

DAY 1 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Zippedpinhead (3)
Lord of Castamere 332
Faddy 373
Ty4on 489

Zeusy (3)
Nomadic Sparks 347
Giant Panda 365
CCS 402
Dr. Worm 502 506

zeemumu (2)
Dusk Soldier 266 404
Kalor 420
*Splinter 425

Faddy (2)
Kawl_USC 232
Sorian 273

Burbeting (2)
acohrs 426
Fat4all 510

Lord of Castamere (1)
Zippedpinhead 481

Penguin (1)
Dusk Soldier 404

Dusk Soldier (1)
zeemumu 275

Sorian (1)
Faddy 186 373
Nomadic Sparks 315 347
Zeusy 431

Fat4all (1)
Dr. Worm 498 502
Dr. Worm 506

acohrs (1)
Swamped 430

Kawl_USC (0): Giant Panda 119 365, Ty4on 217 223

Dr. Worm (0): Ty4on 223 479

CCS (0): Ty4on 85 217, *Splinter 150 292

Bronx-Man (0): Ourobolus 118 462

Kalor (0): Faddy 81 186, *Splinter 292 425

No active vote for Day 1: Bronx-Man, Burbeting, Ourobolus (has previously voted), Penguin

Day 1 Postcount: *Splinter 28, acohrs 22, Bronx-Man 19, Burbeting 2, CCS 13, Dr. Worm 18, Dusk Soldier 8, Faddy 47, Fat4all 26, Giant Panda 14, Kalor 9, Kawl_USC 10, Lord of Castamere 12, Nomadic Sparks 15, Ourobolus 31, Penguin 4, Sorian 38, Swamped 16, Ty4on 51, zeemumu 16, Zeusy 10, Zippedpinhead 19

Day 1 ends:
bla_1506290400.png

Automated vote tally here

12 votes for majority

Fat4all

Banned
I'm not against the Burb vote because he's been townie in any way, but he's been especially silent this game. Feels like a shot in the dark RN.

I understand it, I don't like the posts he's made either, but I feel like he'll either come back and we can reevaluate or he'll be replaced.

its certainly a bit of a shot in the dark, but I feel its within the same odds as choosing anyone else at this point.

with the two vote leaders currently, we have information to go on with each (albeit much less with Zeusy), but with Burb we have almost zero, which feels strange for them.

and yes they are likely to be replaced, but ive already said before why im not a fan of that. id rather we go forward with as many original players as possible, so Town doesnt get dragged back a bit just to get another player to essentially have their 'day one' on 'day two'.

it seems like we might have multiple replacements, at that, with Penguin.

Ty4on

its certainly a bit of a shot in the dark, but I feel its within the same odds as choosing anyone else at this point.

with the two vote leaders currently, we have information to go on with each (albeit much less with Zeusy), but with Burb we have almost zero, which feels strange for them.

and yes they are likely to be replaced, but ive already said before why im not a fan of that. id rather we go forward with as many original players as possible, so Town doesnt get dragged back a bit just to get another player to essentially have their 'day one' on 'day two'.

It's someone who's usually a lot more active though so by lynching them we risk getting rid of a strong town player.

Dr. Worm

Banned
Why did you switch from Zeusy back to fat4all. If you weren't committed to the vote then why switch in the first place.

I thought we were at day end because I'm dumb

I want to see what options come out of the woodwork in the next hour, because I don't like either of the frontrunners (though if it came down to it, I would lynch Zeusy over Zipped)

vote:burbeting

with nothing much to go on, I'm going to stick my vote on the lowest activity poster.

I want to disrupt the usual scum meta of blending into the background.

Ty4on

I feel like Zipped has real chance of being scum too.

His first post were a lot of nothing that got didn't get me thinking much, but that vote seemed forced and instead of voting Faddy (and potentially lynching him) he voted for LoC who's probably not getting lynched today.

I doubt there will be any replacements today. Most will just get off with a warning. It's only Day 1.

Fat4all

Banned
What do you think of Sorian's vote on Faddy?

i can see it at the time, Faddy was under the post limit before their 'recap' boom and it kind of felt like padding their post count, but since then Faddy has posted fairly normally.

it seems like for the last half or so of day one Sorian was fishing a bit for other options and asking question to maybe try and shake something loose, but still settled on Faddy.

cant speak for them personally on it, obv, but i can see someone who voted that way initially keeping their vote on Faddy, if it's a gut thing.

*Splinter

He has two posts

That's not blending, that's falling off the face of earth lol

Anything new to warrant this?
Same post that, I assume, caused you to vote for him.

I was waiting for a vote count to see if Zeemumu was still in the running. He kind of is but Zipped v Zeus is most likely.

Zeusy isn't even on the list what are you people doing.

Ty4on

I doubt there will be any replacements today. Most will just get off with a warning. It's only Day 1.

If sub 10 post posters don't post enough D2 I'm pretty sure they will automatically be replaced.
I've seen scum coast with less.

Yeah, but Burb has been one of the highest posters in earlier games. He's not a coaster and knows that coasting like this on purpose will get a ton of people suspicious of him.

DAY 1 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Zippedpinhead (4)
Lord of Castamere 332
Faddy 373
Ty4on 489
*Splinter 523

Zeusy (3)
Nomadic Sparks 347
Giant Panda 365
CCS 402
Dr. Worm 502 506

Faddy (3)
Kawl_USC 232
Sorian 273
Ourobolus 524

Burbeting (3)
acohrs 426
Fat4all 510
Dusk Soldier 520

Sorian (1)
Faddy 186 373
Nomadic Sparks 315 347
Zeusy 431

zeemumu (1)
Dusk Soldier 266 404
Kalor 420
*Splinter 425 523

Lord of Castamere (1)
Zippedpinhead 481

Dusk Soldier (1)
zeemumu 275

Fat4all (1)
Dr. Worm 498 502
Dr. Worm 506

acohrs (1)
Swamped 430

CCS (0): Ty4on 85 217, *Splinter 150 292

Penguin (0): Dusk Soldier 404 520

Kawl_USC (0): Giant Panda 119 365, Ty4on 217 223

Dr. Worm (0): Ty4on 223 479

Bronx-Man (0): Ourobolus 118 462

Kalor (0): Faddy 81 186, *Splinter 292 425

No active vote for Day 1: Bronx-Man, Burbeting, Penguin

Day 1 Postcount: *Splinter 32, acohrs 22, Bronx-Man 19, Burbeting 2, CCS 13, Dr. Worm 20, Dusk Soldier 11, Faddy 48, Fat4all 29, Giant Panda 14, Kalor 10, Kawl_USC 10, Lord of Castamere 13, Nomadic Sparks 15, Ourobolus 34, Penguin 4, Sorian 38, Swamped 16, Ty4on 56, zeemumu 16, Zeusy 10, Zippedpinhead 19

Day 1 ends:
bla_1506290400.png

Automated vote tally here

12 votes for majority

Ty4on

i can see it at the time, Faddy was under the post limit before their 'recap' boom and it kind of felt like padding their post count, but since then Faddy has posted fairly normally.

it seems like for the last half or so of day one Sorian was fishing a bit for other options and asking question to maybe try and shake something loose, but still settled on Faddy.

cant speak for them personally on it, obv, but i can see someone who voted that way initially keeping their vote on Faddy, if it's a gut thing.

You didn't really think Faddy's recap was scummy right after he made it tho. Did you feel like Sorian had a point when he made that vote or?

If sub 10 post posters don't post enough D2 I'm pretty sure they will automatically be replaced.

Yeah, but Burb has been one of the highest posters in earlier games. He's not a coaster and knows that coasting like this on purpose will get a ton of people suspicious of him.

Are you talking about town Burb or scum Burb?

targeting Burb is just wasting the day

I should just fall in line and vote out who you say should be voted out. Got it.

Faddy

Banned

Faddy is still a good vote to be fair. Don't remember him doing anything beyond dangling a claim at us.

Ok I can't seem to get trust so it is time to put my name claim out there because it doesn't tell you anything my role. I misunderstood which side were town and scum because I haven't watched much Rick and Morty and my character is Cousin Nicky. Had no idea what tertiary characters exist in the show so I got confused.

Fat4all

Banned
You didn't really think Faddy's recap was scummy right after he made it tho. Did you feel like Sorian had a point when he made that vote or?

as i said, i can see how Sorian made their vote at the time

my personal thinking on Faddy was to see how they continued to post for the rest of the day, or if the 'recap' was as much effort as they cared to put out

Ty4on

as i said, i can see how Sorian made their vote at the time

my personal thinking on Faddy was to see how they continued to post for the rest of the day, or if the 'recap' was as much effort as they cared to put out

:thumbs_up:

thx

Ty4on

And yet you are sitting there arguing about post counts being alignment-indicative

I'm arguing about it not being AI...

Top Bottom