• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rigging the election Video I, Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no Trump supporter but I don't like Clinton either. Frankly I'm not shocked but this is another level down, like some of the crap out of Trump's mouth. These are your two best candidates America? Not much of a selection IMO. I'm interested what other videos Project Veritas Action will have after this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

In this explosive new video from Project Veritas Action, a Democratic dirty tricks operative unwittingly provides a dark money trail to the DNC and Clinton campaign. The video documents violence at Trump rallies that is traced to the Clinton campaign and the DNC through a process called birddogging.

Searched and didn't see this topic/video covered, birddog me if old.

Topic already made. I think it's worth discussing but the last one got deleted, take that as you will.

The guy has made BS vids before but he's also made legit ones. Kinda scary

EDIT: Couldn't search and find that other thread. Didn't know James O'Keefe was dodgy but this video has some very clear hidden camera stuff about direct conversations and emails from WikiLeaks tied to it.

Wallach

is this bullshit video making the rounds on facebook or something, this is like the third or fourth time it has shown up in OT

Topic already made. I think it's worth discussing but the last one got deleted, take that as you will.

The guy has made BS vids before but he's also made legit ones. Kinda scary

James O'Keefe has been convicted of fraud and is known to edit his videos in such a way as to make things that didn't actually happen appear to have happened. If O'Keefe is the source, it's only worth discussing as a conspiracy theory.

Now, if an aural journalist can find real information, there would definitely be a discussion to be had. As it is, this is just right-wing propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom