• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
*sad*
RIP Mike.

Say what you will about his personal life, but he has produced some of the greatest music ever made.

xbhaskarx

Whoa, unlike Fawcett and McMahon this is totally unexpected... I wonder what kind of substances they will find in his system.

Sharp

Aristotlekh said:
The media about-face is gonna be bizarre to watch. After years and years of hating him and being as quick as possible to call him a pedophile, we'll probably get a solid couple days of people calling him a misunderstood, tortured genius. Whatever sells that day, I guess.
More likely we'll get a couple of days of "yeah, he was a pedophile, but he was a fucking talented pedophile."

bengraven said:
This is like the Johnny Cash/John Ritter day all over again.

That was a rough day for me. I loved both of those guys. I'd been hearing Johnny Cash in the womb and was totally gleeful when he staged that comeback. And how much did it suck seeing a guy as great as Ritter die so horribly?

Paznos

WHAT ??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson on the same day??? wow.....

R.I.P

is this true???

HUELEN10

GOD DAMMIT......

I was playing "History: Past, Present and Future - Book I" and he dies...

RIP MJ, you helped make up a good part of my life.

:(

mjb4.jpg

thriller-michael-jackson.jpg

mowtown25moonwalk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom