• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rise of the Ronin will have up to 4 player online co-op as well as a character creator.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Rise of the Ronin will feature a 4 player co-op with no PvP.

GHCL_pOWEAAFXjW

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Interesting...never ever came to my mind that they would use cyc on this let alone a coop mode.

I know my buddy and I will be most definitely playing coop.

Especially since this launches after the new Shogun FX Series which looks fire and true to the book as well.
Pumped for Shogun! It's getting very good reviews too

I'm excited for Ronin. I know I'll enjoy it a ton. It just feels like it needs another 6 months to a year of cooking. Team Ninja would be considered an all time studio if given necessary time to develop their games. And they certainly need to move on from Katana engine. Day 1 buy for sure tho

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
In the video when they talk about they want combat to be humanly possible with training, they show your character use a sword to pole vault like 10 ft in the air over someone, ha!

That's the director of the Rurouni Kenshin movies, if you've seen them you know what he means!

Can the campaign still be fully enjoyed solo, as a full single-player game without co-op?
100% yes. The game is primarily designed around single player, just like the Nioh games. Team Ninja does have a great track record of making amazing co-op too tho

Also, Pretty sure the information here is incorrect. Everywhere else suggests up to 3 players online, not 4. Which would be similar to Nioh as well

Last edited:

Fbh

That's cool.
But it's also weird they haven't even mentioned that in any of the trailers and showings.

In the video when they talk about they want combat to be humanly possible with training, they show your character use a sword to pole vault like 10 ft in the air over someone, ha!

I mean yeah, how do you think they fought the historically accurate giant enemy crabs back then?

Bridges

Damn, I had absolutely zero interest in this before that last State of Play. Now that I've seen more of it it looks great, and every new detail makes it sound better.

Top Bottom