• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocksmith 2014 |OT| - Everything is improved, except the OT.

I got a used copy of Rocksmith 2014 (I think I downloaded the update for remastered). There were a couple of noticeable marks on the disc, but it seemed to play OK.

Recently I've had problems with Scale Warriors. Sometimes one of the fighters will disappear, so I've only got one dude on screen. Sometimes both will and the bad guys hang around indefinitely.

At other times it'll freeze on the loading screen after back out. This also happens in some other training games.

Problem with the disc? I find it a bit weird that the characters would disappear - I assume they aren't loading in, in the middle of a section.

Someone twitter has this exact issue (XB1?)

Belker

Yeah contact Ubisoft Support about this

After your post, I changed my search terms and found it's already been raised on the Ubi forum. Bottom of the page:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1502421-Rocksmith-2014-Remastered-Bugs-Issues/page61

I think that I can use my Xbox One real tone cable on PS4. The wording on the on the Ubi website is ever so slightly fuzzy. Does anyone here know if I can?

EDIT -

You can

I already own a Real Tone Cable from another edition of the game. Can I use that?
Yes – the cable is universal and will work on any of the six supported platforms – PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC, and Macintosh. If you already own a Real Tone Cable, you might want to get the digital download edition, which will be priced at $59.99 USD.

Live five pack next week:

Live - The Dolphin's Cry
Live - Lightning Crashes (TBC but seems to be newsletter clue)
Live - ???
Live - ???
LIve - ???

I really liked Throwing Copper when it came out back in the mid 90's. Quickly went downhill after that though. Will be very shocked if the pack isn't rounded out by I Alone, Selling the Drama and Lakini's Juice.

Live Pack

Lightning Crashes
I Alone
Selling the Drama
All Over You
The Dolphin's Cry

Would have rather had Iris, White, Discussion or that one with the really cool bassline that has lyrics about books than All Over You. Or Ghost from Secret Samahdi, which is buried in an album so dull that I forgot how great it is.

Added to the wishlist, although I've noticed a severe drop off in my Rocksmith playtime lately. Looking forward to Ubisoft disappointing me with no mention of Rocksmith at tonight's conference.

Live – $11.99

Live ”All Over You"
Live ”The Dolphin's Cry"
Live ”I Alone"
Live ”Lightning Crashes"
Live ”Selling The Drama"

All arrangements in Eb Standard

Why do we want Rocksmith 3?

Because RS2014 is old and could use some major improvements and new features. Also, a new base game has a better chance of getting more niche songs which would never see a DLC pack or single release. Hell, I would love a campaign or story mode.

Because RS2014 is old and could use some major improvements and new features. Also, a new base game has a better chance of getting more niche songs which would never see a DLC pack or single release. Hell, I would love a campaign or story mode.

I imagine the Remaster part probably precludes any sort of sequel for the near future.

III-V

I assume all of your DLC purchases carry over?

I assume all of your DLC purchases carry over?

They did from OG to 2014 (although anything Clapton-related from RS1 vanished).

I don't play RS2014 much lately, for a last gen game I'm finding the menus unresponsive and the pop/click issue that they habitually ignore is grinding my gears too.

A fresh coat o' paint and a nice large new setlist to get into would be grand.

Thing is though, the longer we go without a brand new game and the closer Ubisoft gets to being eaten by Vivendi, the less I believe we'll get one.

Belker

Does anyone else's guitar feel over sensitive sometimes? The strings seem to keep sustaining, both when I play them and almost as if happens accidentally. I can even rap on the body and it will happen.

I don't know if it's related to the mode I'm in or what. It doesn't happen all the time.

Variety Pack X – $9.99

* Jace Everett “Bad Things”
* KISS “Lick It Up”
* Pantera “Mouth For War”
* X “Los Angeles”

*All Arrangements in E Standard*0

Next week's #Rocksmith DLC is a 4 Pack from Alabama Shakes! "Hold On" is confirmed

I watched them live at Glastonbury a few years ago. I like her voice, will add this to the wish list of shame.

PS4 has had just one sale, earlier this year. It was limited to a select few popular packs, so I wouldn't hold your breath for a sale any time soon.

DLC on sale. TIME TO SPURGE!

Sorry I didn't reply last time Ghost, I'm doing well -- just really busy working and being a Father. Little one loves football, computer games and guitars though, so we're good.

Alabama Shakes – $9.99

* Alabama Shakes ”Always Alright"
* Alabama Shakes ”Don't Wanna Fight" - Eb Standard
* Alabama Shakes ”Gimme All Your Love"
* Alabama Shakes ”Hold On"

70s Mix II – $7.99

* Jim Croce ”Time In A Bottle" – Capo Required [Lead]
* Peter Frampton ”Do You Feel Like We Do"
* Thin Lizzy ”Cowboy Song" – Eb Standard

Evenin' all.

The Strokes II

You Only Live Once
???
???
???

In other news, I watched Radiohead this week, very good indeed. Rocksmith needs a Radiohead pack 2.

So hyped! Love The Strokes

I listened to the song thinking it was new and I didn't know it, but it turned out that I actually knew it well - it's on their third album right? I'll be picking it up.

I fell off after that so not familiar with their recent stuff, but Is This It? Was a classic, love that album.

I listened to the song thinking it was new and I didn't know it, but it turned out that I actually knew it well - it's on their third album right? I'll be picking it up.

I fell off after that so not familiar with their recent stuff, but Is This It? Was a classic, love that album.
Yeah. You Only Live Once is a good track on a pretty average album. Is This It? and Room On Fire are both fantastic.

I'm more than fine with Someday. Hard to Explain would be awesome. Hoping for that and either 12:15 or Automatic Stop to be the 4th.

Sadly, track 3 is none of those songs :-(

Edit - 12 51 is in so you got one!

Evenin' all.

The Strokes II

You Only Live Once
Someday
Taken for a Fool
12:51

In other news, I watched Radiohead this week, very good indeed. Rocksmith needs a Radiohead pack 2.

Top Bottom