• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rodea The Sky Explorer 3DS is still alive (?)

@MUWANdo

Banned
Really liking the art-style.

Be honest GAF: is there any chance that this will actually be localized?

The 3DS version, maybe, and that's assuming it even turns out to be good--remember, we still know almost nothing about the original game to begin with, let alone how it'd work on 3DS.

I really don't think the Wii version will come over, not unless Kadokawa mandates it for whoever picks up the 3DS version.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
The 3DS version, maybe, and that's assuming it even turns out to be good--remember, we still know almost nothing about the original game to begin with, let alone how it'd work on 3DS.

I really don't think the Wii version will come over, not unless Kadokawa mandates it for whoever picks up the 3DS version.

It would be a crime for the Yuji Naka developed original to be put in a volt, only to have the likely inferior port see release..

ash_ag

The game has gone gold ever since September 2011 if I recall correctly. It was just a publisher thing according to Naka, but it's so weird to have a finished game unreleased for two years. Hoping this makes it to release. I'd get the Wii version if it was brought in west, but no objections with either.

Prope has done a good job with consoles so far, but they are so slow... Meanwhile, their mobile labels, iPrope and aPrope are releasing games like there's no tomorrow. :p

Oh God, don't toy with my heart. Wii version please! Not only would it be a great way to cap off the Wii library (I thought Pandora's Tower would be the last new release I'd get), but I vastly prefer the IR pointer over stylus controls for this type of game. Besides, the title was developed around the pointer to begin with. I am going to be pretty bummed out if this fall through now. I'm paranoid that even if it releases we won't see localization. Hope I'm wrong!

Top Bottom