• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RTTP: F-Zero GX - This is only 480p?

tesla246

the last camera, the one that you access by pressing down on the d-pad two times, is the last one that i would recommend. It completely kills any sense of speed, so the game is not fun. The first person camera is awfull for precise driving (getting good times), but at least it can be actually fun :)
The camera that i mentioned in my precious post is the one that you access by pressing down on the d-pad just once (just to be sure that we are talking about the same one).

Look at any agdq GX videos on youtube, there you can see some of the best GX players. Look at Madao's youtube channel. Do you think that it's a causality that all of them are using the camera that i mentioned? or do think that they are using it because it is, in fact, the best one?

Again, anyone that doesn't trust me can ask Madao. I was just trying to help lol The first advice that i've given to people in the past is.. change the default camera!! I wouldn't have done that if i wasn't sure that it was a good advice ;p

To me there's 4 diferent cameras in GX. The first person camera and the further 3rd person camera are useless for different reasons. And the second 3rd person camera is better than the default camera so, in the end, there's 3 not recommendable cameras and just one option.

And, again, i did use the default camera for many years.

I think you are misunderstanding my words. What the best camera is is entirely subjective, that is my point. Yes the cmaera you mentioned might be best for time trial/ setting records, because it actually makes things easier than the default camera, which is why those players you named use it.
First person camera can be brutal for new players, but when you've memorized and mastered where to boost in every course, it is definitely the most fun to use, and to me the best one whenever I play F-zero GX.
I don't play to set time-trial records, I play for fun, and the first person view camera absolutely adds more to the fun factor with its extreme sense of speed when boosting then the default camera, let alone the one you mentioned (yes I know which camera you are talking about; not the extremely zoomed out one, but the one in between).

zogged

Still stuck on mission 7. No matter how many hours I spend doing the run I can never get better than 3rd place, if I can even make it to the finish line.

Oppo

isn't it actually 480i?

did the game out out a progressive signal on the old Cube? neat, if so. was a rarity at the time.

I love the music that plays during the beginning of each race as they show the preview of the track. Always hyped me up for each race, even though I lost miserably each time haha.

Colombo

I still keep around my Logicool Speedforce wheel and the game because it's definitely an experience like no other. I think it was the last racing game that I truly loved.

ec0ec0

I don't play to set time-trial records, I play for fun, and the first person view camera absolutely adds more to the fun factor with its extreme sense of speed when boosting then the default camera, let alone the one you mentioned.

This is were i, and i'd say others, disagree.

What is fun about GX is not simply the sense of speed. Like you know, improving, getting more precise, and going faster is an important part of the game. Using the first person camera dramatically reduces your potential of improving. Once you're really good with the first person camera, you're probably going to get similar times each time that you play on a circuit. The first person camera is like a barrier that prevents you from significantly improving and beating your older times by a lot (and you don't need to see that as serious play, because going faster is simply fun ;p).

How big of a handicap the first person camera is depends on how you play the game. If someone plays with just what he/she learned from the game manual, the first person camera is a handicap, but the player may not see it as a mayor thing. But if the player starts using some of the techniques that don't appear in the game manual (and that require higher precision and awareness of where your ship exactly is), it turns into an even bigger problem. It would be counterproductive to use the first person camera, as you'd be basically throwing a huge potential of improving away.

Like i previously said, i did use the default camera for most of the time that i had GX (since release). I think that i changed that around the time that i learned about quick turning. Thanks to quick turning, now i had the potential of driving significantly better that before, so it made sense to use the camera that allowed me to take full advantage of that. And, since i don't think that this game should be played without quick turning (eventhough most people didn't know about it, myself included), changing the camera was a non brainer. The other techniques that don't appear in the game manual can be ignored if you're not interested in them (as they are more time consuming/difficult), but quick turning is a must.

the first person view camera absolutely adds more to the fun factor with its extreme sense of speed when boosting then the default camera, let alone the one you mentioned

I think that this comes down to: is it worth it to give up a little of that sense of speed so that you can eventually drive better/faster which will, in the end, make you feel that you're going faster than before?

And i don't need you to agree haha :D

Peltz

This is were i, and i'd say others, disagree.

What is fun about GX is not simply the sense of speed. Like you know, improving, getting more precise, and going faster is an important part of the game. Using the first person camera dramatically reduces your potential of improving. Once you're really good with the first person camera, you're probably going to get similar times each time that you play on a circuit. The first person camera is like a barrier that prevents you from significantly improving and beating your older times by a lot (and you don't need to see that as serious play, because going faster is simply fun ;p).

How big of a handicap the first person camera is depends on how you play the game. If someone plays with just what he/she learned from the game manual, the first person camera is a handicap, but the player may not see it as a mayor thing. But if the player starts using some of the techniques that don't appear in the game manual (and that require higher precision and awareness of where your ship exactly is), it turns into an even bigger problem. It would be counterproductive to use the first person camera, as you'd be basically throwing a huge potential of improving away.

Like i previously said, i did use the default camera for most of the time that i had GX (since release). I think that i changed that around the time that i learned about quick turning. Thanks to quick turning, now i had the potential of driving significantly better that before, so it made sense to use the camera that allowed me to take full advantage of that. And, since i don't think that this game should be played without quick turning (eventhough most people didn't know about it, myself included), changing the camera was a non brainer. The other techniques that don't appear in the game manual can be ignored if you're not interested in them (as they are more time consuming/difficult), but quick turning is a must.

I think that this comes down to: is it worth it to give up a little of that sense of speed so that you can eventually drive better/faster which will, in the end, make you feel that you're going faster than before?

And i don't need you to agree haha :D

By "quick turning", do you mean the sharp angle turns you can do when you hold down both L and R triggers simultaneously?

Edit: I just completed all of Expert and my first Master Class cup today before work.
This game...
latest

...is feeling my wrath! (insert evil laugh here)

ec0ec0

By "quick turning", do you mean the sharp angle turns you can do when you hold down both L and R triggers simultaneously?

Give me a moment. I'll edit this comment in some minutes.

The 3 different methods of turning explained in the game manual (which are, frankly, not as usefull as they should):

OqztGeH.png

The quick turn is a more usefull one.

The following explanation is for people that are using the gamecube controller (which has analog triggers). If you're going to use a controller without analog trigger, start with this other post instead:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=160548337&postcount=168

So, back to the gamecube controller. The simplest way of doing a quick turn would be to:

- to turn hard right: you don’t move the analog stick at first. You start by pressing both triggers very slightly , then you instantly start holding the R trigger harder + hold right + release the L trigger. To stop quick turning, you release the R trigger and the analog stick.

- to turn hard left: you don’t move the analog stick at first. You start by pressing both triggers very slightly , then you instantly start holding the L trigger harder + hold left + release the R trigger. To stop quick turning, you release the L trigger and the analog stick.

Now, that method implies starting the quick turn pressing both trigger at the same time. There's also the option of doing it pressing both triggers in quick succession. So, this would be another way of quick turning:

- to turn hard right: you don’t move the analog stick at first. First you very slightly press the L!! trigger (if you press it soft enough, your ship will basically stay in place), then you instantly hold right + hold the R trigger (while releasing the L trigger). You may have time to fully press the R trigger or not, depending if you need a long or a short quick turn. To stop quick turning, you release the R trigger and the analog stick.

- to turn hard left: you don’t move the analog stick at first. First you very slightly press the R!! trigger (if you press it soft enough, your ship will basically stay in place.), then you instantly hold left + hold the L trigger (while releasing the R trigger). You may have time to fully press the L trigger or not, depending if you need a long or a short quick turn. To stop quick turning, you release the L trigger and the analog stick.

Although, with this second method, you should take care of not sliding before starting the actual quick turn (something that is not a concern with the first method). To avoid this, it's crucial that (like i said right above) you press the first trigger very slightly. Also, you should release it instantly after you press the other trigger + hold the analog stick (to avoid drifting).

Try both methods and choose the one that you're most comfortabe with. That will be the method that you'll use in most cases, but not in all. There's a situation in which is more practical to quick turn in a similar but not exact way: when you’re in the middle of a slide, and you want to change it into a quick turn in that same direction!! In this case:

- to turn hard right: first you slide to the right (hold right + hold the R trigger), then you quickly and very slightly press and release the L trigger (without releasing the R trigger). This way you’ll change the slide into a quick turn. To stop quick turning, you release the R trigger and the analog stick.

- to turn hard left: first you slide to the left (hold left + hold the L trigger), then you quickly and very slightly press and release the R trigger (without releasing the L trigger). This way you’ll change the slide into a quick turn. To stop quick turning, you release the L trigger and the analog stick.

An example of when you'll be doing that: you’re sliding to the right (you’re holding right + the R trigger) and you realize that you’re going to crash, with the left rail, because you aren't turning enough to the right. In this case, you can quickly and very slightly press and release the L trigger (without releasing the R trigger) to change the slide into a quick turn (so that you turn harder to the right and avoid crashing).

AKC12

First post!

After reading the entire thread, I must mention that one of the great things about this game is how players can enjoy it in completely different ways. You can either duke it out with the racers, destroying them without worrying too much about your speed and times, or focus on going fast and driving cleanly, or somewhere in the middle. And although the first person camera and the farthest view cameras aren't the best views when setting records, I'm glad they at least gave that option unlike another certain Nintendo racing franchise.

Even though this game is on its 12th year, there's actually been a resurgence of sorts over the past of couple years with time trialing and speed running this game. I time trialed the game starting way back in '04, stopped at around '08. I decided to come back to it over a year ago thanks to CGN's run at AGDQ '14 and how much more active the community has been compared to '09-'12. There are new things still being discovered with this game. Right now there are 20ish active players, many of which are ranked in the top 20 in the world (myself included).

If you ask me, it is nearly impossible to truly "master" this game because this game has such a high ceiling due to all of the different tech in this game and the ridiculously high speeds humans can attain. I do think CGN has mastered the game, although if you ask him I'm sure he would say otherwise. This insanely high ceiling, knowing I can still improve my times at most courses, and the competition I am up against in the F-Zero Central ladder is the reason why I am still playing this game over a decade after its release. And of course the thrill of going over 2000 kmh, the relief and sweet feeling of satisfaction when I set a time I am pleased with after several hours of attempts never gets old.

Here's some more eye candy for you guys: http://bausprouse.tumblr.com/post/85592818368#notes

And some high quality, 60 FPS videos played by experts of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtD1LYJbrm0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt0ZJabvgR8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0_PJMt7d0Q

Edit: You should consider also trying out this method for doing a quick turn, which works better for me. When you're about to turn, press both L and R (doesn't have to be all the way down). When you make the turn, if turning left, turn left and at the same time let go of R while holding down L.

Peltz

edit:

Congrats!! why did you put that image of skull? just curious :p are you using that ship, or are you losing against it?

Thanks for all that info.

I used that image simply because it's a bad-ass skull that is grinning. It matched my mood.

I actually prefer to use Roger Buster in GP mode. His machine feels the best to me out of all the stock machines.

ec0ec0

... :eek: ... :O!! AKC12 has a gaf account now!! Well, GX threads just got waaaay better ;p This will be very usefull.

You should consider also trying out this method for doing a quick turn, which works better for me. When you're about to turn, press both L and R (doesn't have to be all the way down). When you make the turn, if turning left, turn left and at the same time let go of R while holding down L.

Is this what you're describing AKC12? I tried to make an explanation:

To turn hard right: you don’t move the analog stick at first. First you hold both triggers (you hold the L trigger very slightly while holding the R trigger harder), then you instantly hold right + release the L trigger (while still holding the R trigger). To stop quick turning, you release the R trigger and the analog stick.

To turn hard left: you don’t move the analog stick at first. First you hold both triggers (you hold the R trigger very slightly while holding the L trigger harder), then you instantly hold left + release the R trigger (while still holding the L trigger). To stop quick turning, you release the L trigger and the analog stick.

Are you doing like that? or not exactly?

I was aware that that's another option but I though that pressing both triggers at the same time (instead of in quick succession) was not ideal in some situations like, for example, when you're doing short quick turns in quick succession in the same direction.... ? :p isn't it harder to quickly chain those if you're starting each quick turn pressing both trigger at the same time?

AKC12

The description is pretty much accurate. Though when I first learned them I didn't distinguish how much I press down on the shoulder buttons. I mention it because it isn't necessary to hold either button down all the way when doing the first step of a quick turn.

I was aware that that's another option but I though that pressing both triggers at the same time (instead of in quick succession) was not ideal in some situations like, for example, when you're doing short quick turns in quick succession in the same direction.... ? :p isn't it harder to quickly chain those if you're starting each quick turn pressing both trigger at the same time?

I have no issues with doing small quick turns quickly with my method. When I do them I sometimes naturally press down L (if turning right) down just a few millimeters. Also this method prevents your machine sliding a little to the left before quick turning, although with the other method I'm sure that can be eliminated overtime.

I've been playing this game for a decade and I'm still never tired of it. It's absolutely timeless.

Unlocking an AX character is always an accomplishment for me lmao. Especially Don Genie/Fat Shark UGH

Fandangox

I've been playing this game for a decade and I'm still never tired of it. It's absolutely timeless.

Unlocking an AX character is always an accomplishment for me lmao. Especially Don Genie/Fat Shark UGH

Groovy Taxi was definitely the hardest to unlock for me.

Felt good though.

ec0ec0

Just a little thing :p

I edited the explanation of quick turning to add the method that ACK12 suggested, as it's better if you're aware of all the different options that you have (not just my personal favourite :p sorry about that). I also highlighted how to avoid sliding before the quick turn with one of the methods.

Overall, the explanation feels more complete now.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=159308794&postcount=118

Good luck destroying master class :)

First post!

After reading the entire thread, I must mention that one of the great things about this game is how players can enjoy it in completely different ways. You can either duke it out with the racers, destroying them without worrying too much about your speed and times, or focus on going fast and driving cleanly, or somewhere in the middle. And although the first person camera and the farthest view cameras aren't the best views when setting records, I'm glad they at least gave that option unlike another certain Nintendo racing franchise.

Even though this game is on its 12th year, there's actually been a resurgence of sorts over the past of couple years with time trialing and speed running this game. I time trialed the game starting way back in '04, stopped at around '08. I decided to come back to it over a year ago thanks to CGN's run at AGDQ '14 and how much more active the community has been compared to '09-'12. There are new things still being discovered with this game. Right now there are 20ish active players, many of which are ranked in the top 20 in the world (myself included).

If you ask me, it is nearly impossible to truly "master" this game because this game has such a high ceiling due to all of the different tech in this game and the ridiculously high speeds humans can attain. I do think CGN has mastered the game, although if you ask him I'm sure he would say otherwise. This insanely high ceiling, knowing I can still improve my times at most courses, and the competition I am up against in the F-Zero Central ladder is the reason why I am still playing this game over a decade after its release. And of course the thrill of going over 2000 kmh, the relief and sweet feeling of satisfaction when I set a time I am pleased with after several hours of attempts never gets old.

Here's some more eye candy for you guys: http://bausprouse.tumblr.com/post/85592818368#notes

And some high quality, 60 FPS videos played by experts of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtD1LYJbrm0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt0ZJabvgR8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0_PJMt7d0Q

Edit: You should consider also trying out this method for doing a quick turn, which works better for me. When you're about to turn, press both L and R (doesn't have to be all the way down). When you make the turn, if turning left, turn left and at the same time let go of R while holding down L.

I have never seen pro FZero GX players...

200.gif

me0wish

I will not give up until I 100% beat this game.

I think GX is the only video game I've ever played that I gave up on 100%ing purely because "I gave up", and not because of frustration. I had a level or two to finish on master, and I consider 99%ing it as my greatest gaming achievement along with finishing ultra v rated mode on Viewtiful Joe.

So good luck to you sir.

GenG3000

I've never found the Very Hard chapters impossible at all, but maybe because I've played the game so much and even beat them several times.

Every chapter has a trick you must exploit. For example, 7 becomes much more manageable is you take out Black Shadow right at the beginning, and in 8 is all about going for the mines to gain speed against Deathborne's rubberbanding.

I'm really bad at time trials though. I only got down some staff ghosts thanks to snaking. Machine stats are all over the place so there's no way to tell which is the fastest craft unless playing a hundred times under the same conditions. Then there's the difference between acceleration and speed, with all the subtle levels in between, and the many ways to tackle one single curve. After all these years I think I don't know how to travel through cilinders and tubes correctly. The possibilities are endless.

Peltz

I've never found the Very Hard chapters impossible at all, but maybe because I've played the game so much and even beat them several times.

Every chapter has a trick you must exploit. For example, 7 becomes much more manageable is you take out Black Shadow right at the beginning, and in 8 is all about going for the mines to gain speed against Deathborne's rubberbanding.

I'm really bad at time trials though. I only got down some staff ghosts thanks to snaking. Machine stats are all over the place so there's no way to tell which is the fastest craft unless playing a hundred times under the same conditions. Then there's the difference between acceleration and speed, with all the subtle levels in between, and the many ways to tackle one single curve. After all these years I think I don't know how to travel through cilinders and tubes correctly. The possibilities are endless.

Great post. Very true.

Bulbasaur

Banned
^^^ I was disappointed there were no tubes or cylinders in MK8 when I learned it was going with the anti- gravity theme. Not even on the Mute City DLC

Nintendo should just put GX on the Wii U virtual console already.

Peltz

^^^ I was disappointed there were no tubes or cylinders in MK8 when I learned it was going with the anti- gravity theme. Not even on the Mute City DLC

Nintendo should just put GX on the Wii U virtual console already.

Considering how few GCN adapters were manufactured, I wonder if it'd even be worth the expense.

Lunar15

I think the weirdest thing about this game is that, in the US, it came out on the exact same day as Soul Calibur 2, which was super hyped due to the fact that it had Link in it.

I'm not sure the game would have sold well regardless, but I don't think they could have picked a worse day.

ec0ec0

Machine stats are all over the place so there's no way to tell which is the fastest craft unless playing a hundred times under the same conditions.

This has a simple solution, just ask us xD

Then there's the difference between acceleration and speed, with all the subtle levels in between, and the many ways to tackle one single curve.

If you move the cursor all the way to the left, you're at max acceleration. I call that 0%
If you move the cursor all the way to the right, you're at max speed. I call that 100%

The simples way of dealing with this would be to say that there's two categories:

- 0%, were you rely on snaking. This option is more or less cheating :p
- 100%, were you rely on quick turning. This is the "fair/normal" way of playing the game. Against many of the staff ghost, you can have a fair battle this way. Although you're going to find some of them impossible to defeat as they use some tricks that you'd also have to use.

Madao

I think the weirdest thing about this game is that, in the US, it came out on the exact same day as Soul Calibur 2, which was super hyped due to the fact that it had Link in it.

I'm not sure the game would have sold well regardless, but I don't think they could have picked a worse day.

yeah. Nintendo basically sent it to die. should have released a month earlier.

and a decade later, the SC2 peeps got boned since that was the only version that didn't get an HD re-release.

Then we'll just pretend it doesn't exist. Easy.

I don't get this "preserve the series" mentality. Games don't ruin the ones that came before them.

people already pretend the 2 that came after GX don't exist so we're at that point already.

AKC12

Custom machines are the way to go if you want a fast, yet fairly easy machine to handle. Titan-G4 is the best booster for non-snaking play. Sky Horse or Aqua Goose are the body parts with the best control while having decent steering. Use an A rated cockpit part for better steering, but slightly looser handling. If you need the extra grip, use a lower rated cockpit part (I know, it doesn't make much sense). Feel free to experiment with the other body parts.

As for non-custom machines, here are the best machines for time trialing.
Fat Shark: Used in many world records but very difficult to use since you need to master quick turning to use him well.

Black Bull: Even harder to master. Avoid unless you plan on getting really serious with time trialing.

Sonic Phantom: Regarded as the best fast machine for beginners. Handling is a bit on the loose side, but learning to deal with that is gonna happen anyways when time trialing.

Hyper Speeder: Slightly lower acceleration compared to Sonic Phantom, but has much better grip and can achieve higher speeds with optimal play.

Death Anchor: Has Sonic Phantom's acceleration and Hyper Speeder's speed, but is more difficult to control and has a weak body.

Wild Boar: A little tricky to control, and its boost is the weakest among this bunch, but its weight makes it faster in courses with large jumps.

One last thing, if you don't want to resort to snaking, in 99.99% of the cases it is best to go with the 100% setting. I would only recommend not doing so if you want to use a machine like Mighty Gazelle, Night Thunder, or Mad Wolf, since those machines at 100% lose speed when quick turning rather than gain speed at 50%.

Ezalc

This is still the best racing game ever made in my eyes. I still need to unlock a lot of things, one day I'll get there.

ec0ec0

The 3 main ships that i've recomended in the past for Grand Prix/time trial are, in order:

Hyper speeder, Sonic Phantom and Big Fang. Easy to use and fast.

If someone wanted another option, maybe i'd say Fire Stingray but... acceleration is abysmal with this one lol Also, i think that i remember that, compare to te other 3, it doesn't recover its grip as easily after a quick turn. The other 3 are overall better.

One last thing, if you don't want to resort to snaking, in 99.99% of the cases it is best to go with the 100% setting. I would only recommend not doing so if you want to use a machine like Mighty Gazelle, Night Thunder, or Mad Wolf, since those machines at 100% lose speed when quick turning rather than gain speed at 50%.

Reading this remembered me about great star, whose max speed is not the highest at 100% max speed. Why is that!?

That ship is strange. You can put it at max acceleration (so that you gain speed when quick turning), but your max speed is almost the same...?

AKC12

The ships that i've recomended in the past for Grand Prix/time trial are, in order:

Hyper speeder, Sonic Phantom and Big Fang. Easy to use and fast.

If someone wanted another option, i'd say Fire Stingray but... acceleration is abysmal with this one lol Also, i think that i remember that, compare to te other 3, it doesn't recover its grip as easily after a quick turn. The other 3 are overall better.

Fire Stingray is odd to control, and it is fairly slow when boosting too (how fast your machine gains speed when boosting is tied to the machine's acceleration. Fire Stingray has the worst accel in the game). It's still decent, but it's never the number 1 pick for any course.

I didn't mention Big Fang because of its slow boosting speeds. Personally it is among the funnest machines for me to drive because it turns well but at the same time it's a slightly slippery machine to handle.

Btw, all of the machines I mentioned in my post, including Big Fang, have a top speed of over 1100 without boosting at 100% settings. That's one of the main reasons why those machines are the best for time trialing.

Reading this remembered me about great star, whose max speed is not the highest at 100% max speed. Why is that!?

I don't think Great Star's top speed is happens at a lower than 100% setting. That is the case for Space Angler and Dark Schneider. I have no idea why.

ec0ec0

I don't think Great Star's top speed happens at a lower than 100% setting. That is the case for Space Angler and Dark Schneider. I have no idea why.
ok, sorry. I'm trying to remember... maybe what happens with great star is that, when moving the cursor from the right to the left on the configuration screen, you'd expect its max speed to continuously decrease but, instead, it increases a little again at around 50%? therefore, there isn't that big of a difference between its max speed at 0% and 100%?

Anyway, thanks for your answer :D

edit: how do people do that thing of crossing out a work/phrase? :p i need it

As this is the most recent, semi-active F-Zero thread on GAF figured I'd ask here. Would anyone be interested in a thread covering the music of the franchise? I recently finished acquiring all of the official OST releases and several doujin albums and have been in the mood to share. Culmination of a 10+ year journey to get them all!

Finally beat emerald on Master. Working on Diamond cup on master mode. Shit is tough.

Only have 4 more racers left to unlock. I already have fat shark.

Baleoce

As this is the most recent, semi-active F-Zero thread on GAF figured I'd ask here. Would anyone be interested in a thread covering the music of the franchise? I recently finished acquiring all of the official OST releases and several doujin albums and have been in the mood to share. Culmination of a 10+ year journey to get them all!
Sounds great to me, I was just listening to the GX OST this morning. I love F Zero music. Even small menus seem to get really well fitting tracks.

Ezalc

Yes. Yes I would.

Also, I only like using Little Wyvern to unlock stuff, is that weird? I'm still awful at this game though, that might be why.

Sounds great to me, I was just listening to the GX OST this morning. I love F Zero music. Even small menus seem to get really well fitting tracks.

Yes. Yes I would.

Also, I only like using Little Wyvern to unlock stuff, is that weird? I'm still awful at this game though, that might be why.
Cool. I'm going to put a good deal of effort into it with pictures and music samples, but now that I know there are at least three people in the world who care I'm motivated. I'll post in here when it's up! Might take a bit!

Top Bottom