• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: A space related game might be revealed at the PS4 Spike TV event tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on come on come on
Futurecop.jpg

oh good God YES. I would love a sequel/reboot/remake of this. I'd breakdown and cry buckets of joy if this were announced...

Keyouta

I've always wanted an open world game set in space. I mean something realistic like a lunar or mars colony and not involving violence, mostly just about politics and life on the colony. Anyone with me?

I'd buy it, I like your idea. Space is super interesting, there's a lot you could do with an open world game.

I'd also love another Snatcher title.

TargetDummy81

Neo Member
I know I would be super pumped if it was ZoE.

Thought the first one was ok but loved the 2nd one. Love to see a return to the series on PS4 with that same high speed action.

Remember watching the trailer for the 2nd one repeatedly. lol

Omega Boost 2 with Yoji Shinkawa's designs. Japan Studio x Kojima Productions collaboration. Believe!

Dude....Duuuuuuude

If this happens would be awesome, but I'm rooting for a Colony Wars game, that saga was very good and we need more of these games on console.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
ZOE or Colony Wars... either way i'm catatonic with fucking hype right now ..

Sony doing everything right to make me a giddy fucking gamer. Did not imagine that I would be a month away from 30 and be just as - if not a LOT MORE - excited than i was when I was 22/23 and in line for my ps3.

What trickery... so graphics... much excite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom