• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: A space related game might be revealed at the PS4 Spike TV event tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roulette

Colony Wars has been said too many times now.

If it's not Colony Wars I'm going to punch the first child I see in the face.

And I will say it's your fault, GAF.

That's on you now.

Come on come on come on

Futurecop.jpg

That was my joint, along with their "Strike" series.

Incidentally it warms me to see so much love for G-Police, maybe my most beloved game of that era.

Blowdrum

Neo Member
I wasn't expecting the Sony showcase the NIGHT before the PS4 launches to be a big event.

I keep seeing rumors that make me doubt that thought entirely.

Nymphae

Banned
Well looking at all of the Sonyy OWNED space games, none would make a huge splash if they cme back...there is one ASSOCIATED with Sony though....let the hype train begin.....
Zone_of_the_enders_2nd_runner.jpg

zoe_2nd_runner_3.jpg

I just went through half the thread and didn't see anyone quote this. This would make sense, and would gel with kojima making a "shocking ps4 announcement", no?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
So was this bullshit? I don't recall any space announcement of a classic franchise....

shem935

Banned
The eye tracking could be amazing actually. That is my takeaway. Come on guys the rule of thumb with announcements is keep your expectations low so you cant be disappointed.

They talked a lot about NASA and the power of the PS4 and exploring space but during all of the words they used at no point did they explain what exactly it all meant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom