• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR] Call of Duty Online to be revealed in 7 hours

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Asian market?

ibnf4gPXq6Wo3f.jpg

I'd play Touhou of Duty.

Orayn

If handled properly, this could be a massive cash cow and something I'd potentially try. The current structure of the CoD series' multiplayer isn't very different from something like Blacklight or Alliance of Valiant Arms, so a F2P installment would be a pretty natural extension of what Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and their little buddies are already doing.

Astery

Knowing the Chinese MMO market, it's clear why Activision wouldn't bother to bring it over to the west other than the god knows how many millions deal they have made. The market in China has a total pay to win culture. The general public who are into MMOs there generally believes that paying to have gameplay advantages over non paying players is a rule. It's better off to stay away from it unless you're into that kind of stuff.

Sealda

Banned
I can insure that most Chinese players have no idea what COD is. All they play is some shitty DOTA/LOL clone and a CS 1.6 look a like.

Chinese basically knows nothing about video games beside the ones they play at the arcades such as SF/KoF etc.

Top Bottom