• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Nintendo will have a surprise game at APEX 2015

Axass

Mew2King because he is an expert on covering enemy territory in paint.

jrhY2IW.gif

Deft Beck

I dunno how much of a "surprise" Splatoon would be, since we've known about the game for a while.

Still, it seems like it is likely to be shown.

Akiller

I don't understand, APEX is a Smash event right?Would make more sense showing a Mewtwo trailer for example(maybe Pokkén too, but first we have to see what they are going to show on january 23rd ).
I am not saying showing Splatoon would be wrong(more promoting is always good), but still.

That being said,a Fire Emblem Fighter would be so glorious indeed.
Or a Captain Falcon Action game-beat'em up ;__;

Axass

So, Pokkén arcade location testing in Japan coincides with Apex (January 30th to February 1st).

I guess there's a chance that the game will be one of the surprises at Apex.

Fiktion

Banned
So, Pokkén arcade location testing in Japan coincides with Apex (January 30th to February 1st).

I guess there's a chance that the game will be one of the surprises at Apex.
Would be amazing. Everyone is expecting Splatoon, and then suddenly Pokken.

Pokken is going to do that Japan testing for a while longer why would you expect JPN and US showing at the same time they don't even have a final controller for that arcade cabinet

still strange that Splatoon would need secrecy I think they are just pretending that Splatoon is a accidental leak and Nintendo does not care at all that they hinted it

Axass

Pokken is going to do that Japan testing for a while longer why would you expect JPN and US showing at the same time they don't even have a final controller for that arcade cabinet

still strange that Splatoon would need secrecy I think they are just pretending that Splatoon is a accidental leak and Nintendo does not care at all that they hinted it

Because being the exact same days is an incredible coincidence, because it would make sense being present at an event sponsored by Nintendo, an event incidentally focused on fighting games and Pokémon games. Also on the stream we saw that part of the game is already translated in English.

foltzie1

I feel like the OP should be updated with spoiler tags with Spaltoon in them

Im aware they wouldnt work in the title, that would be the joke.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

they did that with tvc, they brought over a test arcade in EVO

Sandfox

I don't understand, APEX is a Smash event right?Would make more sense showing a Mewtwo trailer for example(maybe Pokkén too, but first we have to see what they are going to show on january 23rd ).
I am not saying showing Splatoon would be wrong(more promoting is always good), but still.

APEX isn't Smash only.

APEX also has Pokemon ,so Splatoon showing up isn't that strange.
Aside from that. A Fire Emblem Fighter could be great indeed.

wigwag85

Banned
An isometric cRPG style Earthbound with a fleshed out magic and skill set set in a world where Giygas won and the original team was devastated and cast all over the globe and an adult Ness has to gather everyone back up and try again.

Top Bottom