• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: NX controller supports Wii-like motion control and force-feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think the NX is going to get delayed. March is a not a good month to launch a mainline console. They need the momentum, hype and sales the end of the year holidays deliver.
And they are being waaay to secretly with the reveal, almost as if it's not even ready to be shown properly.

Not even the Wii, which was a true revolutionary device, got shown years early. So I don't think companies stealing their ideas is the reason for such secrecy.

You don't even know what the NX is.

I hope they are right!!
Time to set that alarm for Tuesday morning! Lol

Guys, I'm pretty sure it'll be October 4th, because that's literally the only day during the next month I have plans all morning and won't be able to watch the reveal live.

ReyVGM

Man, I'm glad I'm a huge Nintendo fan and not a fan-atic, because look at all the defensive people when a delay is mentioned. As if it couldn't happen or as if it hasn't happened many times before.

I've been taking interest since the Project Reality days. And boy, those were some dark delayed days, I've seen everything. And a NX delay does not see so farfetched.

I honestly think the NX is going to get delayed. March is a not a good month to launch a mainline console. They need the momentum, hype and sales the end of the year holidays deliver.
And they are being waaay to secretly with the reveal, almost as if it's not even ready to be shown properly.

Even the Wii, which was a true revolutionary device, got shown years early. So I don't think companies stealing their ideas is the reason for such secrecy.

actually i'd say march is the perfect time to release it, if the launch is fumbled it gives them the chance to put things right for xmas, case in point being the 3ds

Dystify

Man, I'm glad I'm a huge Nintendo fan and not a fan-atic, because look at all the defensive people when a delay is mentioned. As if it couldn't happen or as if it hasn't happened many times before.

I've been taking interest since the Project Reality days. And boy, those were some dark delayed days, I've seen everything. And a NX delay does not see so farfetched.

Yeah, I'm totally against your NX delay theory because I'm a Nintendo fanatic and have to defend Nintendo for my life. Or maybe I just commented because your reasoning makes no sense whatsoever. Who knows.

TunaLover

I didn't get deffensive, just stating the possible issues of a delay.

EhoaVash

Really excited for nx, I hear Yoshiaki Koizumi is the one producing the hardware this time around for nx, instead of Eguchi who was the hardware producer for Wii u

Pinky

Banned
Guys, I'm pretty sure it'll be October 4th, because that's literally the only day during the next month I have plans all morning and won't be able to watch the reveal live.

Nah, expect the reveal to happen between the 11th and 15th. That's when my wife and I will be on vacation for our 10 year anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom