• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] PS+ Essential November: Aliens Fireteam Elite and Mafia 2 Definitive Edition

Av9ttSA.jpg

Available from November 7th:

Aliens Fireteam Elite (PS5/PS4)
Released August 2021
Metacritic 69 (nice)
Online/Co-Op/Single Player 3rd Person shooter

Mafia 2 Definitive Edition (PS4)
Released May 2020
Metacritic 56
Single player action-adventure game
Includes main game and all DLC releases.
Remastered in HD

Dragonball The Breakers (PS4)
Released October 2022
Metacritic 54
Online asymmetrical action game

I'll play Aliens and Mafia personally, even if Aliens is on my own with the crappy AI being alien bait!

Last edited:

StueyDuck

mafia 2 is a great game, but it's ancient now, that's a poop month if it ends up being that.

Weird he can't tell us about november though, maybe there's a sneaky 3rd game or something

Fbh

Hope it's true.
This one friend has been suggesting we get alien for a couple of months now and I always tell him it looks like the sort of game that's coming to Ps+ "any day now"

Hope it's true.
This one friend has been suggesting we get alien for a couple of months now and I always tell him it looks like the sort of game that's coming to Ps+ "any day now"
I'd say it's a good as confirmed, this guys the one who leaks the games every month for like the last year and has been correct every time

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
What’s the word on Mafia? Never played these games. Is 2 the best of the bunch ? Do I need to play 1 to get 2? Does the ps5 version look good and run well ?

Top Bottom