• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Raven Software developing stealth-based Bond game

KareBear

cuyahoga said:
Footage of Raven's Bond game is somewhere in this reel

It was cancelled not because of MGM having any financial difficulty, but Activision wanted them to do stuff for CoD (as was widely circulated around the internet). (Also, my understanding is that Wolverine did not sell terribly well, so I don't think a sequel would be in the cards, though Raven did have two games cancelled in the last year - one of which was Bond obviously.)

Does anyone know what the other cancelled game was?I heard it was an X-Men game.It was probably nothing original.

Vinci

Danish
Can't say I care much about another Bond game. Folks should probably just keep porting Goldeneye and updating it forever rather than try to make anything new. No one seems capable of beating what Rare delivered.

Penguin

Vinci said:
Can't say I care much about another Bond game. Folks should probably just keep porting Goldeneye and updating it forever rather than try to make anything new. No one seems capable of beating what Rare delivered.

Everything or Nothing....

Top Bottom