• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Secret of Mana remake for PS4 and PS Vita announcement leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Ah yes, re-release original on SNES Classic (and Switch in Japan) and then exclusive remake on Playstation.

Perfect brand synergy.

Well, the leak is from a Playstation blog. I doubt they would announce other platforms there, so there's still hope.

Zolbrod

Wasn't there Seiken Densetsu 1 Remake that was released on Vita and Smartphones?

I'm expecting this to be around the same level as that. Especially with Vita as one of the platforms.

Yep, and SQEX even said they'd look into doing remakes of the other 2 if the first one did well enough, so this sounds legit.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I rather have Sonic Mania like 2D remake than this abomination mobile 3D remake...

Actually, despite it being 3D, the game is 100% true to its original game (GB version, you can even set it to the GB music) and not like the GBA Sword of Mana (true remake).

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
If 3D, I'll first day this. This is the game that made me love JRPGs

I'd love to hear "The Color of the Summer Sky" in glorious sound quality.

DKHF

Nekketsu Kõha;246934458 said:
Maybe it was intended for that market at this time.
That seems like a stretch but assuming that is the case then they wouldn't have taken down the post.

jb1234

If they orchestrate the soundtrack, I will lose my shit (from excitement). On the other hand, I could picture so many ways they could mess this project up. I adore the game so I'm hoping they don't.

grimmiq

So did someone just screw up with the dates? TGS is this time next month, right? Maybe stuff that was supposed to go up/out next month is happening now? Mistook a 9 for an 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom