• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Secret of Mana remake for PS4 and PS Vita announcement leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmanoBuff

Vita is like the Rocky of video games. It ain't over till it's over.

Tell me. I still remember around 2013 when the first Digimon game was announced for Vita release on 2015, many posters saying Vita won't even be alive by then. And here we are, 2017 is full of Vita games and 2018 already starting to look promising.

As a mostly-portable player Vita and Switch are the perfect platforms for me.

Nerrel

As someone who's beaten the original 5 or 6 times, there are a lot of annoying spots and cheap bosses that I hope they fix up. The whole Sage Joch segment, for instance. I love the game, but the more I play it the clearer it is that its development was sideswiped by the CD add-on cancellation. Hopefully they take this opportunity to make this the game it always should have been. The combat system, music and art were all incredible, but the content held it back.

Not totally sold on those visuals... I'd rather have seen something like Muramasa: the Demon Blade with modern HD spritework. That'd probably be a lot tougher to do with an isometric perspective, though.

Baleoce

I was literally thinking just yesterday that they should do something like this. The game always deserved a new lick of paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom