• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR] Star Fox United

apana

Starfox United, I believe it! The united federation of furry and slimy creatures will team up to take on Space Hitler.

GUYS

guys

ibzC2q1pqVRcDs.jpg

believe

BY2K

Membero Americo
Funny how most "leaked" stuff comes from camera pictures almost as bad as if they were taken with a 3DS when you have cameras with over 10 Megapixels today.

At this point, people will want to believe 'leaks' like this after Nintendo's poor E3 showing.

I expect a lot of this stuff over the coming weeks. Definately fake. Logo looks terrible, too.

Firest0rm

I really dislike the use of U in the name of games, I hope fewer games employ it in their names. ZombiU is already bad enough.

Gaborn

Although this image is clearly fake I absolutely think Star Fox in some form is coming to Wii U sooner than later.

Trike

Obviously fake, as the only Star Fox game in development is the Retro x Platinum games one. AKA the Metroid x Star Fox. It will be shown at the Wii U Summer coconference
Zelda x F-Zero destroys it though.

First thought was fake, but then I remembered Nintendo didn't even mention Fire Emblem at the 3DS conference so there is a possibility.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Obviously fake, as the only Star Fox game in development is the Retro x Platinum games one. AKA the Metroid x Star Fox. It will be shown at the Wii U Summer coconference

Okay, MAYBE you can argue that there is a way for a Metroid x Star Fox game to work, but NOT a Zelda x F-Zero game.

How would you even imagine something like this?

Mojojo

Funny how most "leaked" stuff comes from camera pictures almost as bad as if they were taken with a 3DS when you have cameras with over 10 Megapixels today.

so true, it's like these pictures of UFOs or other paranormal stuff, always blurry.

my body is ready for the coconference

Degen

The fact that everything in the images can be singled out and found with a few Google Image searches, the fact that the planets are stupidly close to the sun, the fact that Venus is lit up like the sun is in front of it, the fact that Venus is transparent, the fact that the stars in the second background are the exact same stars in the first background with a motion blur added that doesn't even make sense, etc.

vs

grainy image quality

Gonna have to go with the image quality on this one. Real.

Something about it seems weird to me. First of all, the sky looks too... starry. Also why wouldn't Nintendo show this at E3, which was just a few days ago, if they had something to show for it? My take on it, seems fake but I have no proof that it is.

You mean why wouldn't they show a game at their conference that was not going to make the launch of the Wii U when they specifically said the games they showed at their conference were Wii U Launch/Launch Window titles?

Your guess is as good as mine :|

sarcasm aside, it doesn't look very legit to be honest.

Nilaul

Yes I do work for retro studios.
No I don't work on the games I do administrative work and I'm not actually supposed to see the games, but we lunch together and sometimes they show me something thats cool that they are proud of. It helps that I am friends with the people that work on it ofcourse.

Yep person is not trackable... not trackable, not trackable at all LOL

Top Bottom