• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR] Super Smash Bros Switch images leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldnerKei

yeah, this is as real as the Shulk Lil Mac photoshop thing
P:

#TeamFake, but I still believe a port is on the way, just not the thing shown in these screenshots

tkscz

Definitely not.
screenshot2017-05-30aewu0i.png

At work, I can't see anything from abload.

That Sticker Star stage has too much detail to simply be an upscaled 3DS shot from Citra. The leaker either went through a lot of trouble to recreate the 3DS stage with Wii U/Switch quality graphics, or it's just real.

#TeamReal

TWILT

Banned
I'm not ready to pick a side if it's real or not, but

Smash Run HD AND Break The Targets for each individual character GIVE IT TO ME

Kiro

While I don't think this is real. Smash the targets isn't crazy unlikely. Add a few characters, levels and target smash and 3ds modes and you basically did the same thing Mk8d did.

LAA

No idea if the leaks are true, but really hope they announce it at E3, And maybe release alongside the cloud/bayo/corrin amiibos?

I would think it's bizarre if they port MK8, but not SSB so I think it will happen, just when and will they add anything extra?

Weebos

Banned
The fact that these look like the 3DS models makes it more believable to me. It seems like something Nintendo would do.

Alienous

Usually I tend to think real when the images are well composed, like these are. They seem like thought out promo images, and there would have been easier ways for someone to create a convincing fake.

emb

Looks believable. Who knows though, also looks mostly like things I could see someone faking.

Either way, with all the smoke there's a good chance there's some fire in Smash Switch. I expect it at E3.

KingBroly

Banned
All of the character models look to be from the 3DS version, which, if they did, would be insanity IMO

So I'm in the Fake category

Smash being confirmed at Nintendo's E3 would be amazing and would cause meltdowns. Lol

LET'S GO.

Depending on what announced it could be one of the most exciting announcements ever for me. Even just bringing back ice climbers would make me lose my shit. My body is ready.

Lets not forget the massive Smash Modding community that has hand crafted the craziest of shit to use in game

Would be nice if the leak source was more solid but stuff like this can be easily faked

I do expect to see Smash at E3 though

Yeah, I'm on #teamfake with this one. I do think there is a Smash 4 Switch port in the works but this is not what will be shown.

Ryce

Those are the 3DS character models -- there are lots of subtle differences between them and the Wii U ones.

At least going for HD Smash Run shots is a good angle, even if it is fake. That mode could work well on the Switch, though honestly I'd be down for a whole new mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom