• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Thandie Newton + Phoebe Waller-Bridge in talks for Han Solo movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources tell Variety the actress is in negotiations to join the upcoming Han Solo spinoff, starring Alden Ehrenreich.

Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson and Emilia Clarke co-star in the Disney-Lucasfilm feature, with Phil Lord and Chris Miller directing.

As Variety exclusively reported this week, “Fleabag” actress Phoebe Waller-Bridge is also in talks for a key role in the pic. Newton’s character is unknown.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/star-wars-thandie-newton-han-solo-pic-1201983121/

Thandie Newton was so fucking good in Westworld. Been aware of her since Mission: Impossible II, never knew she was such a phenomenal actress.

Lord Fagan

I thought they started filming like 2 weeks ago?

A good point. Probably the kind of role with five minutes worth of screentime, or maybe they need some quick replacements.

I like this cast. I really want a Pulp Fiction-style Star Wars film about barely competent drug runners in a galaxy far, far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom