• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael K. Williams joins the upcoming Han Solo spinoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blader

Omar comin

“The Wire” star Michael K. Williams is in final talks to join the upcoming Han Solo spinoff starring Alden Ehrenreich, Variety has learned exclusively.

Donald Glover, Thandie Newton, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Woody Harrelson and Emilia Clarke are already set to co-star in the Disney-Lucasfilm feature, directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller. Jon and Lawrence Kasdan are penning the script.

The untitled Han Solo movie hits theaters May 25, 2018. Production is currently underway.

-griffy-

Banned
uya6w3U.gif

Slayven

Yup. The cast is looking really good imo. I know people are kinda sour on a Han Solo movie, but imo the ingredients look very promising.

I am more excited for this than I am for the mainline. Jedi nonsense bores me. Except for Clone wars and rebels

For a second I thought that said Kat Williams, not Michael K. Williams. I super excited. Kat Williams would make a perfect Chewbacca.

Lord Fagan

The prospects for this film just keep getting better and better, man. He's a great actor, I can't wait to find out what kind of role they want him for.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Fuck all the good quotes already taken.

Uhhhhhh... yall got that Honey Nut?

Wait: shit that was taken too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom