• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael K. Williams off the Han Solo movie due to reshoots

Tobor

It's amazing how backwards you guys are on this movie.

I'm seeing people with I assume straight faces type out that they don't understand why a Han Solo movie was made before an Obi Wan movie.

Then there are people who think Ron Howard is a downgrade, again, I assume with straight faces.

And now I'm reading an entire movie should be scrapped because an actor can't make it for reshoots.

I need more beer because y'all are driving me to drink with these backwards ass opinions.

The same day I find out Michael K Williams is in the Han Solo movie is the same day I find out he won't be in the Han Solo movie. 😥

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
It's amazing how backwards you guys are on this movie.

I'm seeing people with I assume straight faces type out that they don't understand why a Han Solo movie was made before an Obi Wan movie.

Then there are people who think Ron Howard is a downgrade, again, I assume with straight faces.

And now I'm reading an entire movie should be scrapped because an actor can't make it for reshoots.

I need more beer because y'all are driving me to drink with these backwards ass opinions.

Who wants either of those movies? The real question is where is my C3P0 quadrilogy?

Seesaw15

Because Harrison Ford is Han Solo and did a great job for 4 movies. Alec Guinness did a fine job as Obi Wan but people liked Ewan Mcgregor and wanted to see him as Obi Wan in a good movie.

XAL

Goddamn I was really looking forward to seeing him in this.

</3

Hopefully the characters are fleshed out and the end product doesn't feel cobbled together/forced like Rogue One.

Now there's a rumor that Paul Bettany is playing the same character as Michael K Williams for reshoots.

Seems the rumor stems from slashfilm, so not exactly reliable. But who knows.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
Now there's a rumor that Paul Bettany is playing the same character as Michael K Williams for reshoots.

Well that's not a good look.

Hyun Sai

I don't understand the "who wants X movies" mentality.

If it's good, I want it, gimme.

Not saying this one will be good but still.

Haines

Banned
Everyone loves to over react, jesus

You think a smooth production would have guaranteed greatness?

Come first trailer, than we can actually start to judge

It must be unbelievably disappointing to get cut out of a Star Wars movie because of a scheduling conflict. That would ruin my decade.

shira

giphy.gif

Top Bottom