• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Xbox E3 info (Zombie game, Battletoads, Forza Horizon, AoE, more)

i dont know i can put it as a rumours.

giphy.gif

daTRUballin

Is anyone honestly surprised about Battletoads? If you really are, then you probably haven't been following gaming news lately.

Not to mention we also had an insider here on GAF who basically confirmed it a couple weeks ago.

I just assumed since Left 4 Dead was only on Xbox 360 when it came to home consoles.

It was a different time then. A lot has changed. Since then we had Potal 2 on both consoles, and a closer relationship between Sony and Valve rather than MS and Valve during that time.

Where Valve's general attitudes lie now is anyone's guess, but given MS's W10 strategy (Or future strategy, however it shakes out ultimately), Valve and MS are becoming more and more competitors. Even the MS deal with Oculus seems to draw battle lines to a certain extent.

Unless things change pretty drastically between the scenes, I think it's safe to safe MS isn't going to be getting any kind of deal for the next Left 4 Dead.

Chris1

I did not verify him, he's not in a position to prove any knowledge of his claims. I verified another poster.

Ohh shit, I didn't see you asked Dyson Industries aswell

Sorry my bad

Add me to the list of people wanting a PM aswell in that case lol

Shin-chan

Can the guy just be allowed to post his info with the caveat that it's a rumour rather than covering the thread with PM requests?

Edit: whelp I guess not.

Chris1

Halo 5 ODST like.

That's probably just the Halo Wars 2 beta, they said all Halo games get a beta after MCC and we haven't heard anything about that.

Unless they were talking about mainline Halo games, but I don't think it'd hurt to have one for HW also

So if dead rising 4 is happening can we assume whether it will be Microsoft exclusive or fully multi-platform?

Other than that jesus an AOE, please be good don't fuck this up.

E3 time, where all the "insiders" come out of the woodwork and latch on to already released or obvious information. Yawn.

"Yeah I can confirm that too!"

Sure you can, spill something worthwhile or don't bother!
So much this. Speak up or keep your mouth shut.

And those who goes all "guys I'm totally in the know but I can't tell anything" are even worse

Top Bottom