• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RumorAge - E3 Infos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Nintaiyo said:
:lol That's Nintendo all right! Expand the audience! First girls, then grandmas, now handicapped people!
They could be the key for Nintendo to win the console war!

I bet my invisible monkey this is all true. If you don't believe me, here's a picture:

Daintree_Rainforest.JPG

wonderfuldays said:
**** that guy if those are all fake!
God I miss traditional E3.:(
What does this have to do with the change to E3? People make up bullshit rumors every year. There are still going to be a whole bunch of press conferences this year, just like always.

Those who really know what's happening at E3 know that this is a small fraction of the "embargo" priviledge. Announcements-wise this could be the best E3 in ages. This empty May will be filled.

Buttonbasher said:
gant.png

Hey Wrighto, Been Swimming lately?

Silence....

ani-gant-claps.gif

Hahaha, just kidding with you, Wrighto! Don't look so serious!

ani-gant-tug2.gif

Though just between you and me, it would be wise if you learned to swim. You know, just in case.

Salazar

KyotoMecca said:
Those who really know what's happening at E3 know that this is a small fraction of the "embargo" priviledge. Announcements-wise this could be the best E3 in ages. This empty May will be filled.

I think I'm just keen for a couple of the games I was amazed by at the last E3 to come out. My brother was like "I thought you'd get some games for your birthday". "Yep, so did I".

This guy is a pretty bad faker. He dropped the ball in the 2nd paragraph:

The first two games I will discuss are not only on embargo until Friday, but inexplicably until E3. Do not ask me why we were treated to so much regarding these games that we could not share. I suppose it is so that we can say things like “Trust me, you will be pleased.”

Surely a games journalist for a mag would know about the time involved in the production of magazines. :lol

bumpkin said:
And I say cross fingers that it's true.
OK!

gafavnew.jpg
:Motorbass said:
http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=102295
(Originally posted on the ign forums.) Really?
Beacause your post over in NeoGAF said that it was originally posted HERE in the Gametrailers forums.

Or was it originally posted here and then spread over to NeoGAF Mr. Gallegher: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158865.

The information that used to occupy this space was completely FALSE and misleading.

sneakymofo or should I say Gallegher from NeoGAF you are risking a perm ban.

Warned.

-GTRich

*snap*
:O

Gallagher

Banned
sneakymofo????

To say one thing... iam not sneakymofo ^^ i found the link over at consolewars.de and thought i should post it here... i choosed "RumorAge" in the title not only for fun. ^^

rdellw

Haha, the Zelda bit is hilarious, cause thats word for word what everyone was saying when TP was first shown, and I doubt Nintendo would got through that road again. And WTF @ that Miyamoto interview, some poor schmuk actually has that much time on their hands? =/

Gallagher said:
sneakymofo????

To say one thing... iam not sneakymofo ^^ i found the link over at consolewars.de and thought i should post it here... i choosed "RumorAge" in the title not only for fun. ^^

:>>>

I hate when people come in to post shit like this, but...

God damn, the style of that Zelda game sounds retarded. Stop pandering to idiot teenagers, Nintendo. I hope it is fake, but even if it is, I have a feeling the next Zelda game WILL be in that style.

I think that this rumour can be true for some reasons:

- Matt attended the first day, the online media summit, not the second one.

- A paper magazine needs time to gather infos and make the articles, so why make them wait 'till July and E3 to know about Nintendo project and then writing articles for an August\September release when the online magazines are doing a "Live" coverage?

- Nintendo showed us Zelda TP at E3 2004. As iwata said, the game didn't exist really, it was only a trailer and the game came out only a few months ago after 2 and a half years. So why is this "trailer rumor" so unlikely? We already know that a new Zelda is on the work, and the developing process started a year ago (Aounuma said it).

Why the hell would Nintendo show a new Zelda (Wii) trailer now? It's a very bad move with how many 2007 titles they still have to release, including Phantom Hourglass. I think we won't be hearing anything about the new Zelda for Wii until next year.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
The_Ayertosco said:
I think that this rumour can be true for some reasons:

- Matt attended the first day, the online media summit, not the second one.

- A paper magazine needs time to gather infos and make the articles, so why make them wait 'till July and E3 to know about Nintendo project and then writing articles for an August\September release when the online magazines are doing a "Live" coverage?

- Nintendo showed us Zelda TP at E3 2004. As iwata said, the game didn't exist really, it was only a trailer and the game came out only a few months ago after 2 and a half years. So why is this "trailer rumor" so unlikely? We already know that a new Zelda is on the work, and the developing process started a year ago (Aounuma said it).
Are you the same Ayertosco I used to know?

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
The_Ayertosco said:
I think so, 'cause i remember you :D
Nice to meet ya again ;)

Kobun Heat said:
oh my **** how is this thread still open
Because of the lack of any real news makes everyone want to believe/pretend to believe/make fun of fake ones.

EDIT: the Zelda part lacked only "This time it's personal" and "In the end there will be only one" to be perfect...
EDIT 2: a friend of mine is also suggesting "The true evil lies inside of you" and "It's time for revenge" to complete the trailer commonplaces list :lol

NotWii

Banned
Chris Remo said:
What does this have to do with the change to E3? People make up bullshit rumors every year. There are still going to be a whole bunch of press conferences this year, just like always.
I think he means, we would've had the E3 press conferences by now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom