• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumored Pokemon X/Y Leaks. Possible Spoiler Warning!

Partition

Banned
I like the fake starter evos, but they were way too safe which is why I never thought they were real. There always is some major design leap from the 2nd to 3rd evo, and these designs took no creative risks at all.

Don't know if anyone saw it yet, but the froakie and fennekin evos are fake

kalos_final_evos_by_zerudez-d6nu4wc.png

Gotta give the guy props regardless of your stance. That was a pretty good fake.

DigitalOp

Banned

Gotta give the guy props regardless of your stance. That was a pretty good fake.

I would honestly say best starter gen design goes to Gen 6 if these are similar to the real final ones...

Chespin gives me Grass style Feraligator feels..

Fennekin gives me best fire starter hands down feels. Esp with Psychic typing

Froakie gives me I want this goddamn game right now feels.

Espada

What's bothering me about the two versions is that we know Mega evolution stones cannot be traded, and in Mewtwo's case they're exclusive to one game or the other. We STILL don't know what's exclusive to each version, and we're less than a month away from release.

I don't to want to buy version X only to find out only version Y has mega evo stones for my favorites, or some other exclusive feature (like Black City/White Forest) isn't in my version. Too much attention being kept to their chest.

Qurupeke

It's not just the legendary that matters imo. Look at the difference between the X and Y version of Mewtwo.

I'll probably get the X version.
Version exclusives aren't that important though. You can easily get them in GTS. I think that only the cover matters. You choose the one you like more.

What's bothering me about the two versions is that we know Mega evolution stones cannot be traded, and in Mewtwo's case they're exclusive to one game or the other.

Wait...it was said that we can't trade Mega Stones? Where at?
That seems odd to me, since they're just held items.

I actually kind of hope we don't know too much about what's exclusive, like bug pokemon and that sort. It'll be interesting to try out the game and discover whats different for ourselves, and we should easily be able to find someone to trade for opposite version Pokemon.

Tusk

What's bothering me about the two versions is that we know Mega evolution stones cannot be traded, and in Mewtwo's case they're exclusive to one game or the other. We STILL don't know what's exclusive to each version, and we're less than a month away from release.

I don't to want to buy version X only to find out only version Y has mega evo stones for my favorites, or some other exclusive feature (like Black City/White Forest) isn't in my version. Too much attention being kept to their chest.

Mega Stones can be traded over. :p

Neiteio

Man, I really want to see the final starter evos already. I'm beginning to brace myself for something totally weird and unexpected, like in Gen V. I love Serperior, Emboar and Samurott, but man, I did not see them coming. One bipedal became limbless (which I sort of saw coming), the other bipedal became a quadrupedal, and the quadrupedal became bipedal. Crazy (and awesome)!

Fireblend

Banned
Then why is Pokemon.com saying the Mewtwo forms are exclusive to each version if you can just do that?

You can only find Mewtwonite X in Pokemon X and Mewtwonite Y in Pokemon Y. It's poorly worded, but that's what it means. Sort of how Legendaries version-exclusivity work :p

Sigmaah

God I hope the real ones are similar, that chespin evo is godlike.

Watch them be complete ass...

Can anyone show me some of the leaked gen 5 starter evos that ppl put out?

Dr. Buni

Holy fucking shit, the Quilladin evo is the best thing since Empoleon!! Why is it fake WHY GOD WHY

Man, I really want to see the final starter evos already. I'm beginning to brace myself for something totally weird and unexpected, like in Gen V. I love Serperior, Emboar and Samurott, but man, I did not see them coming. One bipedal became limbless (which I sort of saw coming), the other bipedal became a quadrupedal, and the quadrupedal became bipedal. Crazy (and awesome)!

I love the Gen V starters too, but shit Game Freak was insane when they were designing them. My first reaction to Emboar and Samurott was "wait, what?".

I didn't even know people were faking monsters. This is more serious than I ever thought it would be. I just need froakies final evo to be amazing and I'll be happy.

DaBoss

It's the neck. There's no reason for that dark strip to be there, and it ain't fur.

While I do think it is the neck that is off, I don't believe that the reason is that the neck is darker, but rather it seems to not be completely done precisely.

Like Helioptile has a shaded neck:
psVhtvA.jpg

Top Bottom