• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: Heavenly Sword 2 Axed, Ninja Theory Moving

karasu

Didn't the guy from Ninja Theory post in this thread and say that they weren't even working on a HS2? If that's the case, how could it have possibly been canceled? It never exited.

karasu said:
Didn't the guy from Ninja Theory post in this thread and say that they weren't even working on a HS2? If that's the case, how could it have possibly been canceled? It never exited.

Sony owns the IP and could have had another team making a sequel. The OP article implies that Sony Cambridge were working on HS2, which would make some sense considering they assisted the development of the original.

Kittonwy

Banned
RiotPelaaja said:
Uh...Medievil's were when?
Since then we've had expensive bombs like Ghosthunter, Primal and also 24. Great work.

Primal was also an invisible-wall fest with no jumping whatsoever, I just don't get why a developer wouldn't put a jump button in an action-adventure game, that makes no sense, that and the combat system was just so strange, they were trying to be different instead of sticking to things that work, more importantly sticking to things that make gameplay sense. There's a reason why people run focus-tests, often people making the games don't always know their games play like crap, not that Primal played like crap, there were just a lot of things that made the game more constricting.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
karasu said:
This is exactly what I was thinking.

Top Bottom