• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rupaul's Drag Race Season 8 [OT] No Tea, No Shade, No Pink Lemonade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chi chi slays. Probably my favorite queen ever. Naomi still bores me. Look at me - I'm a model! Still mad she made it into the top three and not Cheech.

Amazing pics and write up.

Preview was excellent. Coco feels out of place. Not on the level of everybody else.
Phi Phi and Tati are already sounding bitchy which is exactly what I wanted, especially Tati.

Im so jealous you got to see them all in person ;___;
Not just see them, but hug them and talk to them. ;P

The Ru girls go on individual shows all over the world all the time, with smaller groups 's of them sometimes doing the same.
Big groups like this don't tend to go abroad super often due to scheduling and whatnot. Does BOTS tour abroad?

Yes, but not in my country.
enhanced-20009-1444661760-19.jpg

Bitch, you know it. At least I got to meet Alaska and there are new RPDR queens coming here every other month. This month was Courtney Act and next month will be Kim Chi & Chi Chi and Katya & BenDeLa.
I'm really pleased with how many seem to travel internationally on their own.
Are you seeing either of those pairs? Dela and Chi Chi slay live. Katya can be hit or miss.

Shizuka

I'm really pleased with how many seem to travel internationally on their own.
Are you seeing either of those pairs? Dela and Chi Chi slay live. Katya can be hit or miss.

Not sure I'll be going to any future gig after Alaska. I almost went to see Adore, but unless Sharon or the AAA girls (all three together) come, I think I'll just wait.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Something I realized very very late, is that if you click on "watch live" in the LogoTV phone app it will simply ask you to a pick a cable provider —without asking for credentials— then ask you to sign in with your facebook... And that's it. I picked Xfinity and started streaming the espode live.

I'm in the US and on Android. Has this always been the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom