• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rupaul's Drag Race Season 8 [OT] No Tea, No Shade, No Pink Lemonade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayis

Apparently Kenya Michaels and Roxxxy Andrews were both performing at the Orlando club before the shooting, they're thankfully safe but what an awful tragedy.

Looks legit:

Magazine scan of cast image for All Stars 2. SPOILERS

ClIUrrGUkAAx95M.jpg

Seems to jive with the rumours/leaks from months ago.

edit - totally legit: http://www.newnownext.com/logo-rupauls-all-star-drag-race-season-2/06/2016/

And we know they only brought Coco back for AS2 just for that "drama"... She's not really an All-Star.
And to think, instead of feeding into tired drama we could have had Trinity K Bonet back.

There's a bunch of previous drama queens -
Phi Phi, Roxxxy, Tatianna, CoCo
, I hope the claws come out!
Yeah but I live for Tati drama. SO excited to see her again even if she doesn't have Raven to spar with.

MrV4ltor

All my favorites were called, except for BenDeLa. It's a crime calling CoCo and not BenDeLa.

Coco is only on because Laganja dropped out at the last second

Detox has the best promo pic out of all of them. She looks amazing.
Roxxxy's dress is garbage tho.

mantidor

Rehashing Alyssa vs Coco and Rolaskatox is so disappointing. So many other queens I wanted to see more, but well, can't wait anyway.

Rehashing Alyssa vs Coco and Rolaskatox is so disappointing. So many other queens I wanted to see more, but well, can't wait anyway.

So much this. Alyssa is great but we really don't need to see Coco again. Roxxy brings nothing to the table except ignorance and being proud of ignorance, Detox is a huge bore-- all attitude with no wit.

There are a dozen to twenty queens who would be so much better than the majority of this line up.

Wilsongt

Rupaul Season 5: Again, because Alaska was the real winner, but Jinkx was the biggest improvement.

Also, top 3 is already known, but not crowned yet.

Katya, Alaska, Detox

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
roxxy's outfit and make up is gross
everyone else looks good

I don't think I watched Tati's season so I'm perched for her

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
That's a solid cast.

I would have loved for Laganja to be a part of this, her rivalry with Adore would have been fun, but I'm not too pressed about Coco— upon rewatching season five I developed an appreciation for her. Her shade, confessionals, and the way she shutdown Serena ChaCha were very entertaining. I feel like the Alyssa drama were a distraction, and she could have blossomed into a shadier, more vindictive cunt.

I'm also happy to see Rolaskatox again. I'm gonna most def cheer for Alaska to take the crown, but both Detox (amazing promo look btw) and Roxxxy (that new figure!) would slay.

I almost wish they brought Raven to antagonize Tatiana. I also hope Phi Phi didn't turn a new leaf.

Basically I'm hoping for chaos and anarchy.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
SCREAMING
maybe shell come back speaking in the third person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom