• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

The hypocrisy in this thread is appalling. Are people really cheering in here when they see people/soldiers die? No matter what side you are on, it`s just plain wrong.
And since when is giving weapons a way to get peace? The West just disgusts me. Europe is just one big joke, governed by the biggest idiots let alone the US, which meddles in the affairs of other countries like always.
Dry your eyes mate.

The hypocrisy in this thread is appalling. Are people really cheering in here when they see people/soldiers die? No matter what side you are on, it`s just plain wrong.
And since when is giving weapons a way to get peace? The West just disgusts me. Europe is just one big joke, governed by the biggest idiots let alone the US, which meddles in the affairs of other countries like always.
Well crazy Ivan thanks for weighing in. Russia is killing innocent civilians. So please excuse us for celebrating when their soldiers get wiped out in a war they started for no real reason.

LimanimaPT

Wel maybe put some reason to Zelensky and the West? The chances to get hit by our own Nato missiles is higher then Ruzzian, thats for sure.
Did Zelensky invaded any coutries? How would you feel if some foreign country invaded and murdered your fellow countrymen?
"the west"? What the fuck does that really mean?
There's wrong and right, this has nothing to do with west or east. Putin is nothing but a Hitler wannabee and I should be treated like one. "The west" should have given F16 airplanes and long range missiles a long time ago.
It puzzles me how the fuck that Krimea bridge is still intact...

Liljagare

The Russian embassy has declared Stockholm a legitimate target today, also reposted the wierd shit about Astrid Lindgren and Pippi Longstocking that Moscow mumbled about in 2022.

Didn't you know all her children books were Nazi propaganda? o_O

Can't get a link to work, they post on Telegram, but holy crap, RuSSkies live in a different world. Apparently the Moomin books are also Nazi propaganda, well, I never knew, now they certainly educated me.

Guess that's RuSSkie excuse for murdering children, can't let them read all those Nazi children stories and let them grow up with crazy ideas, such as, democracy. (Huge /S).

Liljagare

Ukraine destroyed 12% of Russia's oil refining capacity in two days - Bloomberg

Financial Times: Ukraine plans to mobilize 500 thousand military recruits.

Last edited:

Tams

Go ask your friend Putin why he gave 'separatists' an anti-aircraft system that they then promptly shot down a civilian airliner with.

Zathalus

It's really rather simple. One country has aggressively invaded another, while the other is simply defending itself.

Complaining about the US meddling in other countries while Russia is the one that started all of this nonsense is certainly a choice.

Giving weapons to a country being attacked by another, much larger country that has much more weapons is a great way to get peace. As has been made totally clear, only the destruction of Russia's capacity to attack will bring peace.
And with the failure of sanctions, lack of any kind of popular revolt, oligarch uprising or military coup nothing else remains. Even if Russia is reduced to 10 mobiks with guns and Putin, the mobiks will march into battle and not shoot Putin, the servility of the Russian people is truly their greatest strength.

Hudo

The Russian embassy has declared Stockholm a legitimate target today, also reposted the wierd shit about Astrid Lindgren and Pippi Longstocking that Moscow mumbled about in 2022.

Didn't you know all her children books were Nazi propaganda? o_O

Can't get a link to work, they post on Telegram, but holy crap, RuSSkies live in a different world. Apparently the Moomin books are also Nazi propaganda, well, I never knew, now they certainly educated me.

Guess that's RuSSkie excuse for murdering children, can't let them read all those Nazi children stories and let them grow up with crazy ideas, such as, democracy. (Huge /S).
I don't think anyone takes any Embassy of Russia seriously anymore.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right

It's been a good while since we had one of your types appear in this thread with the usual enlightened takes.

Get this through your thick skull:

There would be no war and no loss of life, if Russia did not invade Ukraine.

It really is that goddamn simple.

And these damn weapons and ordnance are being given so that Ukrainians can defend themselves against these Russian fuckwits; why is that so fucking hard to understand?

And the Ukrainians are trying their best to conduct operations against only military and other strategic targets. Can you honestly say the same for your Russian pals?

A bit staged no?:messenger_tears_of_joy: Don`t tell me you all believe this? Nice camera angles, nice cuts and nice continuous voicechat. Camera teleports from cut to cut with always the same camera shake.

So because it was professionally recorded and edited, you declare that it's staged. Your goddamn genius simply has no bounds.

Last edited:

Ozriel

M$FT

Yes. We cheer when fascist invaders get unalived. They could just not go along with an unjust invasion?

Wel maybe put some reason to Zelensky and the West? The chances to get hit by our own Nato missiles is higher then Ruzzian, thats for sure.

Ah yes. Demand Zelensky capitulate to Russian demands to turn Ukraine into a permanent vassal of Russia, lose multiple oblasts via sham referendums and suffer cultural erasure.

There’s certainly a reason why you’re not demanding the world ask Putin to see reason. You know, the one person who bears the major responsibility for this.

Vatniks have blood on their hands.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Yes. We cheer when fascist invaders get unalived. They could just not go along with an unjust invasion?

Ah yes. Demand Zelensky capitulate to Russian demands to turn Ukraine into a permanent vassal of Russia, lose multiple oblasts via sham referendums and suffer cultural erasure.

There’s certainly a reason why you’re not demanding the world ask Putin to see reason. You know, the one person who bears the major responsibility for this.

Vatniks have blood on their hands.

And not just surrender Ukraine, but also allow Putin and all his thugs to get away with the murder, torture, and kidnapping of so many innocent people over the last two years.

There are tend of thousands of Ukrainian children who were abducted and forced into Russian families. As a newly minted father myself, hearing about that shit is particularly heartbreaking and horrifying. Where were all the protests and media coverage on that shit? Where all the dumb donkey types lamenting about the fate of these children, and what their parents must be going through?

Last edited:

BlackTron

Giving weapons to a country being attacked by another, much larger country that has much more weapons is a great way to get peace.

They think that a faster path to peace is simply allowing Ukraine to be destroyed by Russia. So by arming Ukraine to defend its very existence, we are actually "pro-war" and "meddling in other countries affairs".

Giving weapons to a country being attacked by another, much larger country that has much more weapons is a great way to get peace. As has been made totally clear, only the destruction of Russia's capacity to attack will bring peace.
And with the failure of sanctions, lack of any kind of popular revolt, oligarch uprising or military coup nothing else remains. Even if Russia is reduced to 10 mobiks with guns and Putin, the mobiks will march into battle and not shoot Putin, the servility of the Russian people is truly their greatest strength.
Depends how you look at it. I only see a country getting destroyed and that could have been prevented.
I really don`t see how giving them weapons can help them. It looks like everyone here wants a war.
If people want it, go play cod or arma. Here are real people and soldiers dying on both sides.
So yeah, what the pope said the other day wasn`t that bad of an idea in this world of crazies.

Do you live in Europe, do you pay taxes, do you have a family? If yes, then I don`t understand these reactions in this thread.

And if you want to see a bit of history of Nato, why does it still exist and why is it the cause of the problem? Watch this video
How to stop World War 3
And for people that knows history that have been there knows its more then true.

Artoris

Gold Member
Depends how you look at it. I only see a country getting destroyed and that could have been prevented.
I really don`t see how giving them weapons can help them. It looks like everyone here wants a war.
If people want it, go play cod or arma. Here are real people and soldiers dying on both sides.
So yeah, what the pope said the other day wasn`t that bad of an idea in this world of crazies.

Do you live in Europe, do you pay taxes, do you have a family? If yes, then I don`t understand these reactions in this thread.

And if you want to see a bit of history of Nato, why does it still exist and why is it the cause of the problem? Watch this video
How to stop World War 3
And for people that knows history that have been there knows its more then true.
"Do you live in Europe, do you pay taxes, do you have a family? If yes, then I don`t understand these reactions in this thread."

I did not thin you are that stupid

winjer

Gold Member

How to stop World War 3

It could have been prevented if Russia had not invaded Ukraine.
And it could end today, if Russia retreats from occupied Ukrainian territory. It's very easy.

And Putin already stated publicly, that it won't stop with Ukraine. Poland comes up a lot.
And even Lavrov went so far as to claim that the reunification of east Germany was illegal, so it belongs to Russia.
The reality is that either we stop Russia now, with the Ukrainian war, or we will see more invasions in the future.

Zathalus

How to stop World War 3
So what you are basically saying Russia can invade any country they want and it would best for peace is the country being invaded not resist otherwise people might die? Nor should the country being invaded ask for help.

With that logic, Russia should then be free to conquer the whole of Europe.

winjer

Gold Member
So what you are basically saying Russia can invade any country they want and it would best for peace is the country being invaded not resist otherwise people might die? Nor should the country being invaded ask for help.

It's the rapist mentality, where the woman was always asking for it, and if they stopped resisting, things would be easier.
This is a very sick and evil mentality, that Russia refuses to move away from.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth

How to stop World War 3

your a bit of a simple cunt arent ye, must be hard looking in the mirror and only seeing a moron

Liljagare

2tEeBG3.jpg

The rate of Russian advance west of Avdiivka has recently slowed, although Russian forces likely retain the capability to intensify offensive operations in the area at a moment of their choosing.

But tell me, didn`t the US and Nato invade several countries, bombed the hell out of it for no reason? So how hypocrite are you guys? I condemn the invasion of Russia completely. I never said I was on their side. Both sides are wrong. But Nato and the US provoked that, and that`s a fact.

Zathalus

But tell me, didn`t the US and Nato invade several countries, bombed the hell out of it for no reason? So how hypocrite are you guys? I condemn the invasion of Russia completely. I never said I was on their side. Both sides are wrong. But Nato and the US provoked that, and that`s a fact.
I though the invasion of Iraq was wrong and stupid as hell when it kicked off as well. Just like I think Russia is wrong here and Ukraine is fully justified in asking for assistance.

winjer

Gold Member

NATO did not provoke the invasion of Ukraine. Russia did that all by itself.
Might I remind you that Putin had been stating in public, that Ukraine was not a real country. Just like Hitler did before invading Czechoslovakia and Poland.

And no, you don't condemn the invasion of Ukraine, otherwise you would not be throwing these whataboutisms about NATO.
Russians see the mistakes that the USA made, not as a learning opportunity, but as an opportunity to invade someone else and use that as an excuse.

Atrus

Gold Member

I am literally paying Ukraine out of pocket to destroy your Nazi Russian friends launching a genocidal invasion of Ukraine.

Do I cheer when they die? Not quite, but I’m absolutely satisfied that they do die because somewhere between the current adult male population and zero is where the war ends.

Not even the Russians give a flying fuck when their people die and you want to pretend that their deaths have value? I will not value Russian lives more than their own people do and the totality of their civilization is worth less to me than the life of that one bomb sniffing Ukrainian dog.

At least that dog will have led a life of benevolent service to mankind.

Nonehxc

Guys, this is a 2007 account with 43 messages. I'm very sus and probably right this is a zombie compromised account, a Russian bot.

Let Little_Donkey bot know we're pretty chill, kind and pacific over here, and we cheer Russia's Sons grind because that means it's not us going to the front to do so, at least in my case.

But threaten me and mine with destruction in a war for survival, I will raze and burn the ground from Rostov to Vladivostok in a straight line and in my wake only the charred bones and skulls of entire bloodlines will remain, forever thrown out of the humankind genetic pool. And I'll cope with the utter destruction of my humanity as I see fit, but raze and char I will.

Dunno if he's Russian, Indian or whatever other kind of idiot, but I would be very very cautious of angering the sons and daughters of Empires...you don't want the most bloodthirsty, brutal and successful culture ever to go back on a warpath, now that we're very hippie ✌🏻😗...and for the first time in the history of mankind...TOGETHER.

Let that sink.

Last edited:

Liljagare

The biggest attack on Russian soil since the Second World War continues as waves of attack drones continue to fall on Russian oil refineries, military bases, and security services for a second straight day.

How to stop World War 3
NATO still exists as a deterrent to anyone who tries to attack one of us "article 5".
The US and England's attack on Iraq wasn't NATO, and NATO hasn't invaded any country.
As far as I'm concerned any Democratic nation that is politically stable, and want's to join the NATO defense treaty is welcome. You'll notice that Democratic countries don't attack each other.

I'll be happy the day when Russians hang Putin in red square like Mussolini.

Sanepar

NATO did not provoke the invasion of Ukraine. Russia did that all by itself.
Might I remind you that Putin had been stating in public, that Ukraine was not a real country. Just like Hitler did before invading Czechoslovakia and Poland.

And no, you don't condemn the invasion of Ukraine, otherwise you would not be throwing these whataboutisms about NATO.
Russians see the mistakes that the USA made, not as a learning opportunity, but as an opportunity to invade someone else and use that as an excuse.
Nope nato did. They wanted to install missiles and military bases in Ukraine.

Would Us accept Russian bases in Mexico or Canada?

Why Russia should allow bases on their borderlines?

dotnotbot

The fact Ukraine supposedly wanted to do something within their borders (so not even something they did) doesn't justify full scale war with thousands of casualities (nothing does btw).

Should Poland, Baltic states, Romania, Finland, Norway etc. also be attacked because there are NATO troops or bases there?

Last edited:

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
The fact Ukraine supposedly wanted to do something within their borders (so not even something they did) doesn't justify full scale war with thousands of casualities (nothing does btw).

Should Poland, Baltic states, Romania, Finland, Norway etc. also be attacked because there are NATO troops or bases there?

Sweden and Finland couldn't join NATO fast enough. One of Putin's finest own goals.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
I see we've come to the attention of one of the Russian troll farms again.

Greetings comrades! I do hope you're enjoying your potato soup and lack of decent heating!

Seems like there is a lot of action in Belgorod.
So these trolls have to put extra hours to divert attention.

Ironbunny

This was the most idiotic sentence for me. The fact that I say yes to all of those is the literal reason why the destroying all ruZZians in Ukraine is something to cheer for.

Last edited:

Liljagare

94K7iwZ.jpg

This night Russian oil refinery not far away Kaluga was attacked by drones.
Pervyy Zavod is the largest operating petrochemical enterprise in the Kaluga region. The main technological units of Pervyy Zavod are the AVBT-101 hydrocarbon processing complex, the processing volume of which is 1.2 million tons per year.

"On March 9, three Iskander ballistic missiles destroyed 2 launchers of the M901 Patriot air defense system near Pokrovsk, the radar and command post survived, but 9 soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were killed", - journalist Yuriy Butusov.

Bulgaria confirms long-awaited armored personnel carriers headed to Ukraine.

Ozriel

M$FT

There is ZERO proof or evidence that NATO wanted to install missiles and bases in Ukraine. Ukraine was not a NATO member, and from what we’ve seen of the Sweden and Finland cases, acceptance into NATO was certainly not a foregone conclusion.

But the most damning part of this story is that by Russia invading Ukraine in 2014, setting up a civil war in the East and annexing Crimea, there was zero possibility of NATO members voting in Ukraine. article 5 means that members would not take in another country in the middle of war.

Putin knows this. Everyone with brains knows this. It’s a sign of mass delusion and a dearth of common sense that the ‘NATO’ excuse still remains popular.

Finland has a border with Russia, and is even closer to some key Russian population centers than Ukraine. And yet Putin shrugged aside Finland joining NATO. Not only that, he’s drawn down the number of border guards from the Finland- Russia border…something you’d never do if you thought there was a risk of war.

The only people repeating the NATO excuse are what the Russians call ‘useful idiots’.

Liljagare

Russians killed at least 14 people in a double-tap missile attack on Odesa. When rescuers arrived at the scene of the first missile attack, a new strike followed. It is clearly a war crime. Russia is increasingly targeting Ukrainian cities less protected by air defence.

Odesa.
In broad daylight, cynical russian terrorists launched a missile attack on the city.
There are injured and dead. My sincere condolences to the families and friends of those people. Civilian infrastructure has been damaged.
Ukraine shudders every day from russian terror. People are dying because of russian evil. Peaceful people. And this russian evil must lose.
And there should be no delay in supporting Ukraine. Not even for a moment.

aR9ZmAE.jpg

Last edited:

Liljagare

It has gotten worse.

As of now, there are 19 known fatalities and 73 people injured from the Russian shelling in Odesa.

I hope all the RuSSkies are happy, and that you are happy that you again have killed more children?

Last edited:

BlackTron

So you're saying that if Russia wanted to install bases in Canada, a logical course of action for America would be to declare all Canadians as Nazis and attack their apartment buildings with missiles?

Top Bottom