• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russian Head Transplant Doctor Looks Identical to Doctor in MGSV - KOJIMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomba13

at this point i'm one more MGSV stupid conspiracy thread away from honestly hoping that the game comes out and it's a completely straightforward revenge story with some silly "oooh hallucinations" stuff in it but no real major twists of any kind

At this point I hope if there is a twist it's Kojima walking on screen and calling all the fans fucking crazies who need to stop obsessing over a videogame. Then Kojima drops the mic and you see him parachute out of a plane and the parachute is the KojiPro logo in flames.

Dervy

Neo Member
I'm looking for any sign of head removal now but he's always wearing that scarf in the desert. Anyone see anything?

maxresdefault.jpg

No scaring on his neck.

Chinner

Banned
do any of you guys actually think about life after plot twist? it's like you're so obessed with trying to think of a crazy plot twist that you don't actually think about what happens after it.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Someone needs to compile all the connections people have made here. Every. Single. One.

Especially the one about not relying on hospital furniture because they have wheels.

medium.gif

B-but that wouldnt be any fun!

two more threads and a particularly mean-spirited and petty part of me will be hoping that the game turns out to be a disaster, just so that all of these years you people have spent doing this to yourselves turn out to be a complete waste

two more threads and a particularly mean-spirited and petty part of me will be hoping that the game turns out to be a disaster, just so that all of these years you people have spent doing this to yourselves turn out to be a complete waste

I agree...but i dont think that will happen man

MGS V: TPP looks to be Kojima's Magnum Opus, his defining achievement in gaming.

just the pure ambition of it

What. The. Fuck.

I thought it was a dumb and funny coincidence but that wrap-up post is too goddamn convincing. It's the first time a conspiracy theory has actually caught me a bit.

All my logic tells me it's just a number of coincidences and I know that's the case (it's too crazy to be real) but... goddamn if I'm not gonna be following this very closely. Hahaha

Soulflarz

Banned

You think you've cornered us? Hah, jokes on you, this is the first insane conspiracy theory I've participated on GAF for, soo :p

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Someone needs to compile all the connections people have made here. Every. Single. One.

Especially the one about not relying on hospital furniture because they have wheels.

medium.gif

That was on the hospital's website.

Also, that's my favorite connection as well. Combined with the WHOIS of that website.

Please you're using the avatar of an AUGMENTED HUMAN. Something that MGS invented. How do we know you're not an agent of the lalilulelo

Simini

Banned
I just came with idea about Metal Gear Solid V and possible plot. I think that we can see nanomachines origins in this 5th part. In the end of one trailer Miller tells Big Boss that Zero is developing a new weapon - weapon more powerfull than metal gear - what if its nanomachines? To support my ide we've got a scene in one trailer where Big Boss kills his own soldiers that behave like zombies. Somthing similar like soldiers injected with nanomachines in MGS4. Whay do you think about it?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hi,

So I will make a final post so that people understand clearly and definitively what happened here: it is NOT ok to post the private information of a citizen and then harass him because you think Kojima is out to trick you in some little game. Kojima doesn't even work at Konami anymore. Pull yourselves together and stop with this shit. Behave like adults. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom