• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RWBY Twitch Marathon |OT| Oct 9 Will Be The Day

TrueBlue

Anyone looking to use this as a starting point, my advice would be to give it time. It is quite a flawed show, and that's quite apparent in the opening Volumes. That being said, I think it's worth the teething pains.

If you're not feeling it by the end of Volume 3, it might be best to cut your losses.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
You know, you'd think they would've had their stuff prepped and good to go during that hour long pre-show...

Gonna check this out. Seems they're late.

This seems like they are trying to do some big test with Twitch Beta? I disable it due to some issues and shows stream offline, but once enabled it is live. Weird.

Geist-

I had to subscribe so I could get these emotes.

They're already started with these:

Jebaited 10AM OUTDATED Jebaited 11AM OVERRATED Jebaited LONG HAVE WE WAITED Jebaited NOW WE JEBAITED Jebaited //

It's funny that Cinder appeared to be a brilliant mastermind, but is revealed to be a lackey for an another major antagonist. Now, Cinder is demoted to being a weapon for Salem.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
It's funny that Cinder appeared to be a brilliant mastermind, but is revealed to be a lackey for an another major antagonist. Now, Cinder is demoted to being a weapon for Salem.

I mean,
the narrator was always Salem opposed to Ozpin, Cinder was never the real threat

Luigi87

I'm hating that I missed the first eight minutes, so I'll have to check that out later.

This is... Something special, and I'm enjoying it!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Busy at work for most of this, Twitch chat archive doesn't work for these marathons I'm guessing?

Top Bottom