• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RWBY Twitch Marathon |OT| Oct 9 Will Be The Day

I get the feeling Raven is likely one of the strongest characters in the series. Like better then Qrow, Adam, Tyrion, ect. Perhaps shes strong enough to rival a Maiden in a 1v1 fight.

Well, to be fair, I think Taurus would also be terrified of Raven.

I actually think Adam might have been Raven's student or a part of her tribe of bandits at one point. He clearly has a very similar fighting style and dress of attire to hers and Blake implied that it was Adam's idea for the White Fang to start wearing Grimm masks back in Volume 2... which is a practice that Raven also does in the same volume.

I get the feeling Raven is likely one of the strongest characters in the series. Like better then Qrow, Adam, Tyrion, ect. Perhaps shes strong enough to rival a Maiden in a 1v1 fight.

Summer Rose also had silver eyes. I think her disappearance was in effect the first move in Salem's grand plan. I still have my doubts she's even dead.

I actually think Adam might have been Raven's student or a part of her tribe of bandits at one point. He clearly has a very similar fighting style and dress of attire to hers and Blake implied that it was Adam's idea for the White Fang to start wearing Grimm masks back in Volume 2... which is a practice that Raven also does in the same volume.
Yes that does seem likely, her mask is significantly bigger then his as well as if its meant to show the difference in level between them.

Summer Rose also had silver eyes. I think her disappearance was in effect the first move in Salem's grand plan. I still have my doubts she's even dead.
Yep they mention they already dealt with those kinds of people before meaning it had to be Summer. I do think shes dead but her death is vague which generally means its meaningful. So maybe she lost in battle against Salem herself, maybe she was betrayed by someone she knew (I'd be Raven did it if that was the case), or perhaps she herself was also a Maiden which along with the Silver eyes made her a huge threat.

Theres clearly something going on with Summer's death or they would be more detailed about it, just saying he was out on a mission and never came back just leaves an opportunity for pretty much anything they want to eventually do, including revealing that shes still alive.

Korigama

Well, finally managed to start watching this series by bingeing all four volumes with today's marathon (had only watched the character trailers years ago). Should've gotten into it sooner. Now I'll be invested in everything featured in that BlazBlue crossover.

Zero-ELEC

Banned

Ultimadrago

weissisthebest1mkr9.png

Finished all 4 volumes. Count me in as being fully invested in RWBY now.
The new engine or asset change in Vol. 4 was the best thing to happen to this series. And the writing got spiked in quality in Volume 3.

Do I need to be subbed to Rooster Teeth to watch Season 5? Are they going to put new episodes up on Crunchyroll/YouTube?

And is there a Ruby short for Vol. 5? Already watched the Blake,Weiss, and Yang shorts.

Finished all 4 volumes. Count me in as being fully invested in RWBY now.
The new engine or asset change in Vol. 4 was the best thing to happen to this series. And the writing got spiked in quality in Volume 3.

Do I need to be subbed to Rooster Teeth to watch Season 5? Are they going to put new episodes up on Crunchyroll/YouTube?

And is there a Ruby short for Vol. 5? Already watched the Blake,Weiss, and Yang shorts.

You need to be a paid subscriber to see it on their website on Saturday. Free subscriptions lets you watch it later on Tuesday and it’s uploded to YouTube the next Saturday.

Gravidee

Yes. Volume 1 is very early stuff. I'd say if you don't like it by the end of volume 2 then maybe it's not for you.

More like if you don't like it by the middle or end of volume 3 then it's not for you. I was ready to drop the series after volume 2, because I wasn't sure if whatever they were building up to would have a decent payoff. Thankfully it was.

Top Bottom