• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryo Hazuki incoming for Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed?

Ysiadmihi

Banned
So is this stuff only in the PC version? I can't get this on the Wii U can I?

No confirmation either way yet. I would imagine this specific DLC will make its way to console though.

I still don't know how people with even the slightest interest in this game don't own the PC version when it's been on sale for $5-10 so many times.

No confirmation either way yet. I would imagine this specific DLC will make its way to console though.

I still don't know how people with even the slightest interest in this game don't own the PC version when it's been on sale for $5-10 so many times.

And is also a glorious 1080p+ and 60fps.

Daingurse

Having a weak computer is the only valid excuse to me at this point. PC version has split-screen for crying out loud, split-screen! More PC games need native split-screen, because my pc has been connected to my TV for over 3 years now, and 60fps 1080p+ split-screen rocks.

Having a weak computer is the only valid excuse to me at this point. PC version has split-screen for crying out loud, split-screen! More PC games need native split-screen, because my pc has been connected to my TV for over 3 years now, and 60fps 1080p+ split-screen rocks.

Not just splitscreen, but you can co-op world tour and grand prix, with 4 players splitscreen ... then you can go online splitscreen and play with other people.

Daingurse

Not just splitscreen, but you can co-op world tour and grand prix, with 4 players splitscreen ... then you can go online splitscreen and play with other people.

Yep, all that is great too. Me and my brother had a blast doing the World Tour together. 60fps, 3200x1800, couch coop goodness, mmmm mmmm mmmm, Toasty. I need to get him back in the game, hard to go back to solo play lol.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Even if you don't have a PC capable of 1080p 60fps, it's not like you need much to beat what the console versions have.

I'm honestly surprised that there are no plans for a PS4/XBO version of this game.

Mr-Joker

Banned

Because I already own a PS3 and Wii U version and I don't own a gaming PC nor do I have any plans to buy one.

sith ewok

Even if you don't have a PC capable of 1080p 60fps, it's not like you need much to beat what the console versions have.

I'm honestly surprised that there are no plans for a PS4/XBO version of this game.

I really wish they would port it to XB1/PS4. I had the 360 version, but would gladly purchase it again. (Don't own a PC, so there's that...)

Backflip

Check out the license plate: https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/418048930992361472/photo/1

Bc01SaVIEAAGGOm.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait what does the license plate saaaaaaahhhhh I see. That tease. I'm guessing tomorrow will be the official reveal seeing as today's teasing the car form.

Kikujiro

As someone who loves Shenmue and think Shenmue 3 will come out I don't find this mean at all, in fact I think it's awesome, good job SEGA, keep the dream alive.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Considering the leak was from the PC version, there should be a follow up announcement for Ryo as DLC, but yeah, using this as "HEY, he's gonna be in the iOS version!" seems rather disappointing...

Top Bottom