• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Samus didn’t appear in Fortnite because Nintendo wanted her to be a Switch exclusive

MayauMiao

Lame, Zero Suit Samus is super hot.

Z1N5Ijr.jpeg

No doubt. She has amazing looking pair of...shoes.

Three

Every time I see these GIFs I think "Man, people really spend too much time on Garry's Mod" and I don't even know if it's really Garry's mod. Love it.
I'm pretty sure those PS gifs are made by their respective studios. Santa Monica Studio made that.

Last edited:

Fahdis

Nintendo; the most insecure boomer fucks of the industry. And their fans lap up that salty cum and then lick up the dried up jizzstains from the floor by defending such practices. I also hate Epic too, but I hate Nintendo even more.

Hardensoul

Nintendo; the most insecure boomer fucks of the industry. And their fans lap up that salty cum and then lick up the dried up jizzstains from the floor by defending such practices. I also hate Epic too, but I hate Nintendo even more.
You sure? Your comment looked like you are Epic’s fan!
lap up that salty cum and then lick up the dried up jizzstains from the floor by defending such practices

It's pathetic but great at the same time...

Pathetic because it's just another episode of Nintendo being a typical possessive jealous bf/gf.

But great, because putting Samus in such a mind-numbingly mediocre and lowest common denomiator game just feels cheap.

Fortnite is not Smash, your characters won't be treated like a Queen or King here, they will be treated like a 1 dollar bitch.

And even though that wasn't Nintendo's reason for declining, I indirectly appreciate that they did decline.

Porticus

It's pathetic but great at the same time...

Pathetic because it's just another episode of Nintendo being a typical possessive jealous bf/gf.

But great, because putting Samus in such a mind-numbingly mediocre and lowest common denomiator game just feels cheap.

Fortnite is not Smash, your characters won't be treated like a Queen or King here, they will be treated like a 1 dollar bitch.

And even though that wasn't Nintendo's reason for declining, I indirectly appreciate that they did decline.

Pathetic? What is pathetic about it? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom