• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Satellite Reign (Kickstarter) - Spiritual sequel to Syndicate Wars by orig. creator

Decado

Read that you can't pause to issue orders, which puts it on the backburner for me. Never even considered that it wouldn't have that option. Game looks cool, but that's a must-have option in a game like this, IMO.

Digby

Neo Member
I have been enjoying the hell out of this since alpha.

Congrats 5 Lives. You made an amazing game, and proven that kickstarter stuff doesn't have to turn into a complete shit-show. I wish you all the success you deserve, and best of luck on whatever you do next.

Mr. Tibbs

Huge list of changes for update 0.98.

I played for a couple of hours last night and was seriously impressed by how open the experience was. Satellite Reign has outdone its source material. It's an absolutely gorgeous world. Easily the best sci-fi neon city in a gaming.

5taquitos

Definitely adding this to my backlog of games to buy to add to my backlog of games I have yet to play. But it will probably move to the top of the list.

Devs did a great job of optimizing. Before, had to play on low settings, now I get a solid framerate on high setting and full civilian density

Top Bottom