• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCE Trademarks 'Guns Up!' - What the hell is this?

onQ123

I have a feeling it's going to be a Point Blank type of game but using the touch pad.

Gcon45set1.jpg

ReaperXL7

Tiaras down: Guns Up!

An Epic princess combat game in which you play a royal heroine who has decided She's just not gonna take this shit no more!.

princess-shooting-o.gif

Of course it will be Morpheus exclusive.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
reality snuck up on you
pushed you in a corner now there's nothing to do
you said you'll face it just another time
hiding from yourself to keep your problems in line

I wonder how many of those new trademarks are PS4 games, how many are Playstation™ games.

Fixed.

I'm personally not expecting anymore Vita exclusives outside of Japan Studio from SCE. The games will either be on PS4, or across all Playstation platforms.

Shin-Ra

I have a feeling it's going to be a Point Blank type of game but using the touch pad.

Gcon45set1.jpg
I think you could be right about the former, but even with drift, gyro aiming's a lot better than the touchpad for quick precision.

DS4 Gyro and PlayStation Move options would be good.

GeoramA

Yeah, probably a twin-stick PSN game.

Wild Arms: Guns Up! would be amazing, though. That series is due for a comeback.

batbeg

I think the presence of the word "guns" is a ruse. We should really be focusing more on the "Up!" Possibly a crossover between Disney Pixar's Up and Jumping Flash! aka Sony's only property that consistently used an exclamation point, quite possibly?

I'll never forgive Sony for not bothering to make a LocoRoco game for the Vita that uses the tilt sensor... :(

Or how about, I dunno, the freakin' PS3. (and no, Cocoreccho does not count)

I think the presence of the word "guns" is a ruse. We should really be focusing more on the "Up!" Possibly a crossover between Disney Pixar's Up and Jumping Flash! aka Sony's only property that consistently used an exclamation point, quite possibly?

Or how about, I dunno, the freakin' PS3. (and no, Cocoreccho does not count)
You're forgetting No Heroes Allowed!

I am just going to assume some uninteresting f2p game, so that I don't get hyped and crushed when it will be revealed as such.
And if I am wrong and it turns out be a cool game I am going to be pleasently surprised.
This way I can only win!
I usually try to think like that for all rumoured/unknown games

Takao

Banned
this is their big vita game for e3 (that will also be coming to ps4 but don't tell anyone)
it's a 2d sidescroller shooter in the vein of metal slug
it's developed by two interns at sce santa monica

I made all of that up.

Top Bottom