• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEE exec teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita" [Not an indie title]

Shahid was an awesome presenter IMO. I was pleasantly surprised. And i think he's doing an awesome job at getting games for the Vita. They may not be the big blockbuster AAA games, but the games he does pursue are pretty great too.

We need to cut him some slack and appreciate what he's done.

$h@d0w

Shahid was an awesome presenter IMO. I was pleasantly surprised. And i think he's doing an awesome job at getting games for the Vita. They may not be the big blockbuster AAA games, but the games he does pursue are pretty great too.

Yeah, Shahid redeemed.

He seemed very comfortable up there, compared to Jim Ryan anyway - but it was that dude's first big presentation I believe.

Yes. I guess he was talking about minecraft

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
So whats wrong with Borderlands 2 being the game? Or is it not the game?

Shahid said "not a port" iirc

yw0ENbq.jpg

KAL2006

Banned
Shahid still hasn't delivered

He said big 3rd party game coming to Vita. Not indie or a port.

Then all we get are ports and Indie games

Thought Shadid did a great job presenting today, regardless of what he has promised with the Vita. Sony should have him on stage at more events.

Mileena

Banned
Shahid still hasn't delivered

He said big 3rd party game coming to Vita. Not indie or a port.

Then all we get are ports and Indie games

current Vita owners here seem to be happy with it so I guess more power to him. I've still not seen any software to convince me on the Vita but I'm not easy to please. Try again Sony.

Salaadin

Shahid is so thrilled on Twitter. I'm happy for him.
I missed the conference and didn't know he presented. I'll have to look that up.

noobasuar

Banned
Maybe he just made up the rumor about some big game coming to Vita just to keep excitement going for the system?

He could just say in a year that it's been cancelled and no one will be the wiser.

To each his own, I feel like Borderlands and Minecraft justify the hype. It's a shame these titles didn't appear at E3 because Sony wanted all the focus on the PS4.

The only thing left is TGS, so it must be Persona 5 (Or some unannounced Monster Hunter), or something of that calibre if his hype is to be believed.

Literally the only thing left that makes sense.

Roxas

guys, i think it was Football Manager 2014.

Miles Jacobson from Sports Interactive retweeted that tweet last night.,..

U3A8DBe.png

Zen

Banned
His smirking on stage after he announced one Indy game after another, like he was King Shit was making me mental.

Huh, I disagree. It was pretty obvious from day one that he felt indie titles (good ones particularly) are a big deal.

And you know what, i don't disagree with him. Vita is the best platform to play a lot of these games on.

And come on guys, the Vita had a lot of games shown off this Gamescon
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657025
If you don't see titles in there that interest you, why are you a gamer in the first place? It's not all about AAA big budget ports.

Top Bottom