• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2013 live stream links

Samyy

I am surprised Verendus and Famous are so quite this time around.

Well Mortimer straight up said hes not that informed about whats going on in Japan.

Verendus is quiet because clearly there will be many bombs dropped tomorrow and hes on lockdown... or nothing will happen at all. :(

It should have been on PC and PS3 at launch.

I'm guessing that Nintendo just has them under contract to prevent it from releasing on Sony platforms. That's all i can think of. But I still find it funny that the Square PC controller for DQX looks like a Dual Shock.

ckohler

You guys' hype trains are gonna crash so hard when TGS is just the same games we've seen plus the Japan release date.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'm guessing that Nintendo just has them under contract to prevent it from releasing on Sony platforms. That's all i can think of. But I still find it funny that the Square PC controller for DQX looks like a Dual Shock.

I wouldn't be surprised, otherwise we might have seen it by now given it's a MMO and ideally you'd want that on any platform you could - especially given its cross-platform nature.

Wynnebeck

Banned
I know this probably wont happen, i just want a Monster Hunter on my Vita fuck sakes...

Now that MH4 is getting ready to be released on 3DS, I would say it'll be interesting to see how long Nintendo's deal with Capcom for Monster Hunter lasts before Capcom decides to move to something else.

Guymelef

I think so.
Dragon%20Quest%20X_0.jpg

Lucent

The fact that they have this in English leads me to believe there will be some interesting announcements from this conference. :O

Yeah really. I mean, if it was only the date for Japan there'd be no need. I'm REALLY hoping for something crazy awesome that relates to my interests.

I wouldn't be surprised, otherwise we might have seen it by now given it's a MMO and ideally you'd want that on any platform you could - especially given its cross-platform nature.

Is DQX for the Wii/Wii U/PC versions cross-platform like FFXIV on the PS3/4/PC?

Seems like Sony has so much planned so they have to have these separate events before TGS. Expecting bombs to be dropped if that's the case! :D Don't fail me!

KoopaTheCasual

You guys REALLY think that will all the money they spent on this (therefore its already extremely hard for it to become profitable) that they would shell another 5-10 millions to make a PS4 version that will be sold to a very tiny userbase compared to PS3 and therefore making the whole project like 10 times harder to even break even?

Seriously, this will never happen because it simply doesn't make a lick of sense. That's be an extremely bad business decision.

Yea! I mean, just look at Final Fantasy Versu...oh.

jyx

You guys REALLY think that will all the money they spent on this (therefore its already extremely hard for it to become profitable) that they would shell another 5-10 millions to make a PS4 version that will be sold to a very tiny userbase compared to PS3 and therefore making the whole project like 10 times harder to even break even?

Seriously, this will never happen because it simply doesn't make a lick of sense. That's be an extremely bad business decision.

Please dont crush my dreams with common sense. Its not fair :)

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops

TL;DR: Install base is the only metric that publisher go by when deciding on releasing a game.

Selling PS4s is alot more important than making a profit off this title.

DAMN!

This is gonna suck for people on the East Coast.

2AM?

I guess I could stay up till past then, but I have business tomorrow.

Wont the stream be in Japanese anyways... I doubt they will have live subs or translator.

Yeah, but they usually have some blogs that cover the major news of the event.

Plus this is NEOGAF!

You know there will be someone on here translating the major news for us.

Top Bottom