• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2013 live stream links

Is this right? I did some google searching here but I got no confirmation.
Links only reference this conference (9/9).

From Gskyace's post

64e7655fjw1e804ipmcenj20ne0gjadj.jpg

Before this... I've got a NBGI conference from 1000 to 1630.
Quite long.

nier 2, drakengard 3 port, new SE turn based JRPG (my sources are telling me is called Erestria Ogamo), fatal frame 5, yakuza 6 w/ announced western localization, MGS5 + MGS vita exclusive announcement, DMC5, new Shadows of the Damned sequel, RE7 that goes back to fixed perspective horror, Street Fighter 5, Persona 5, Tales of Zoroastrianism, Demon's Souls 2, The Last Guardian, Loster Odyssey: No Family Edition, and VF6 are all getting announced, in addition to a pledge from all of Japan's luminaries to support PS4 with many titles every month so as not to allow a dearth of games to happen at any point ever

PS4 launches in japan November 22

BOOK IT

All that and you forget the megaton of all megatons Shenmue III? You disappoint me.

nier 2, drakengard 3 port, new SE turn based JRPG (my sources are telling me is called Erestria Ogamo), fatal frame 5, yakuza 6 w/ announced western localization, MGS5 + MGS vita exclusive announcement, DMC5, new Shadows of the Damned sequel, RE7 that goes back to fixed perspective horror, Street Fighter 5, Persona 5, Tales of Zoroastrianism, Demon's Souls 2, The Last Guardian, Loster Odyssey: No Family Edition, and VF6 are all getting announced, in addition to a pledge from all of Japan's luminaries to support PS4 with many titles every month so as not to allow a dearth of games to happen at any point ever

PS4 launches in japan November 22

BOOK IT

I now expect nothing les than this.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Something is not making sense about this 9/9 conference. Why would you stream what is essentially a Japanese centric conference to other regions with translation if none of the information applied worldwide?

KAL2006

Banned
The fact that they're only inviting Japanese press there makes me think that it's going to lean heavily toward Japanese games.

Only Japanese press, this most definitely is going to be nothing then. Japan release date, talking about the vision of PS4, OS, dev tools and etc to Japanese audience. Perhaps same trailers of games we know about but in Japanese, maybe if we're lucky, new news of Deep Down. I'm sorry to disappoint everyone but this is what us likely going to happen, on the bright side TGS is a week and a half away and they got the basic Japan news out the way which means more games at TGS.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Realistic prediction for tomorrow:

-Yakuza 6
-Knack
-Deep Down
-Some namco F2P poo
-FF14
-Release date announcement
-Maybe a Japanese indie or two
-GT6?

Any other announcement, which I don't think they have, will be for TGS.

I'd think that only inviting Japanese press means it's not information that would apply to worldwide, but Asia/Japan.

I don't think that they'd make the effort to provide an English translation if the event only included info that would be of interest to Japanese gamers. So I think that we'll see some games that'll appeal to western gamers.

$h@d0w

Something is not making sense about this 9/9 conference. Why would you stream what is essentially a Japanese centric conference to other regions with translation if none of the information applied worldwide?

English is for Asia countries, saves money instead of doing Korean, Chinese, Thai etc etc

Zephyx

-Yakuza 6
-Knack
-Deep Down
-Some namco F2P poo
-GT6?

Take Knack and replace it by another third party and that's my prediction. Probably Atlus or another Sega IP.

I'm thinking they'll give the stage to third parties since they can present their own games on their keynote speech for PS4 during TGS. But who knows. :)

jaypah

One in the morning? Fuck it I'm off tomorrow. Like a boss...made the schedule and I happened to have the day off.

-Yakuza 6
-Knack
-Deep Down
-Some namco F2P poo
-GT6?

I think GT6 is unlikely until after the release of the PS3 version.

Gskyace

I've learned that PlayStation 4's release date for Asia is in December.
The exact date is better to be kept. Anyway I won't confirm it's right or not.
So just don't quote me.

Consider it as a tip, not leak, news, or even rumors. Just a game before the formal announcement.
Personally,just a little bit sad. Because I want to secure a PS4 on day 1, that means Nov. 15th.

Better to get chance to make a plan to fly to U.S., where PS4 and Xbox One has their world premiere launch event. Then waiting in line twice to get both. T________T

Prelude.

Tbh , Nintendo don't attend TGS and MS is irrelevant in the region.
Yes, but I was talking about the first party/third party ratio. Even if they announce some new first party they're gonna get overwhelmed by the third party stuff. If it's a SCEJA specific event it's going to be more focused.

Gskyace

Also, expect David Cage because he is in Singapore and Hong Kong next week promoting Beyond.

He's in Taiwan now? or probably after the event in Hongkong.
Will meet him in Hongkong, anyone has some great questions about Beyond:Two Souls?

lynux3

Wow this app is bad cnet even find the stream on it weird

Just throwing it out there. I can't say I ever had an issue, but I rarely ever use my iPad. I suppose it is better than nothing unless you have a PC or Android tablet?

I'll be watching this on my Xperia Tablet Z.

So just don't quote me.

Consider it as a tip, not leak, news, or even rumors. Just a game before the formal announcement.
Personally,just a little bit sad. Because I want to secure a PS4 on day 1, that means Nov. 15th.

Better to get chance to make a plan to fly to U.S., where PS4 and Xbox One has their world premiere launch event. Then waiting in line twice to get both. T________T
what the...

So just don't quote me.

too late. contacting bish

Top Bottom