• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SDCC 2014] Xbox One Collectible Consoles"

ReaperXL7

I'm not likely to buy an Xbone anytime soon, but I have to give them credit. Between the Xbone and PS4 Microsoft has been much better at these special edition consoles then Sony has which is a shame considering all of the awesome special edition PS3s (even if they were only for Japan).

I was going to say that it's unfortunate that the Halo one was the worst of the bunch, but it's probably for the best.

Gotta wait for a better Halo themed console.

I love what they did with the 360 halo reach controllers. I love mine.

Xbox UK twitter put this up. Not feeling this one

BtyB7kzIAAAHHCI.jpg

Here is another one given away at PAX.

I'm actually quite fond of both of those. The AC one in particular I think works well, especially since it manages to avoid the issue a lot of the others had with the vents.

Evil within one is really just attractive by comparison with the hideous SDCC one.

Noobcraft

Sorry for the necro bump, but this was to good not to share! This customer came in and traded Zelda Wii U and this baby for a PS4 at my GameStop.

U7Le67Y.jpg

GUKpAop.jpg

Edit: It appears as though I am incompetent at posting images
Fixed for you.

Edit: It looks like 1 of the 20 custom consoles given away at SDCC (would be a very well done fake otherwise). I think that is the only one in existence. Pretty cool, what are you guys asking for it?

The Heape

Neo Member
Fixed for you.

Edit: It looks like 1 of the 20 custom consoles given away at SDCC (would be a very well done fake otherwise). I think that is the only one in existence. Pretty cool, what are you guys asking for it?

Thank you. Yeah I'm assuming its one of the SDCC twitter prizes, one of the better ones at that.

We told him we could only buy it as the COD 1TB Xbox One for the best value. Even then we would sell if for $419. I went home and traded in my white XB1 and an old Lumia phone after employee discounts I paid $3.58.

Thank you. Yeah I'm assuming its one of the SDCC twitter prizes, one of the better ones at that.

We told him we could only buy it as the COD 1TB Xbox One for the best value. Even then we would sell if for $419. I went home and traded in my white XB1 and an old Lumia phone after employee discounts I paid $3.58.

Its a nice collectable console.

PFG

Hate to start off by bumping a relatively old post, but I felt it should be pointed out that the above MCC console is fake. It's currently listed on eBay for $2k, and I don't want anyone to blow that on a knockoff or use this "find" as a source to help authenticate other consoles.

Top Bottom