• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SDCC: New Thor: Ragnarok trailer released

DLGWtJH.gif

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
This is my most anticipated Marvel film...ever. Holy shit.

They wouldn't make Hela, Loki's mother would they?

Awesome trailer. There's way more Hela in it then the previous trailer, which is great. Love that Hulk's talking as well. The last scene caused the fan-nerd in me to explode. 

"Hela, the goddess of death"

Hela being merged with death in this universe? I can't imagine Infinity War is going to introduce a separate 'death' character.

I'd imagine not.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
What fucking film franchise is this?! I've seen two Thor movies before and they sure as hell didn't look like THIS. I'm all in on this one. Glad to see they've embraced the crazy.

This trailer is selling this as the best MCU film by far. It better be the best MCU film. It better fucking be because I shouldn't be this excited, it's not safe!

Damn you Universal give me my Hulk movie!

They're finally letting him talk.

Shut up and enjoy our Jekyll and Hyde movie.

Please understand.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
What fucking film franchise is this?! I've seen two Thor movies before and they sure as hell didn't look like THIS. I'm all in on this one. Glad to see they've embraced the crazy.
Cosmic MCU. All off-Earth worlds are fucking full of color!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
phase 3 mahvel baby

no holding back now

Someone needs to tell DC that the world is ready for a New Gods movie. Mister Miracle, Big Barda, Orion, all of it. We have the technology!

Ezalc

Taika was able to make me actually care about a Thor movie, look at that. Then again he did what we do in the shadows which is just absolutely fantastic.

Top Bottom