• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Season's Beatings: Summer Slam

Tobe

yo mike ross plays marvel, wtf is this shit HULK WITH THE HIGH LOW YOO UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MARVEEEEEL!!

Speaking of Chris G, is he present?

He should be, but knowing Chris he's probably playing 2083082 games at once so his Marvel pools are probably late. Same shit with Tokido and Justin, their (capcom games) pools are always really early or really late so they can get all the smaller games in the middle.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Hate going to bay plaza for movies always noisy

Agreed, that was where I used to go watch movies when I lived by Pelham Parkway. If you're willing to make the trip to Manhattan, the AMC Loews Kips Bay is out of the way so you avoid the big crowds.

Agreed, that was where I used to go watch movies when I lived by Pelham Parkway. If you're willing to make the trip to Manhattan, the AMC Loews Kips Bay is out of the way so you avoid the big crowds.

It's apparently up on the market now so I guess no need. It's actually a version newer than the beta that I have on the market. Would have been cool of them to update the beta testers on that.

It's apparently up on the market now so I guess no need. It's actually a version newer than the beta that I have on the market. Would have been cool of them to update the beta testers on that.

these are the same people that have frag dolls on the front page while spooky has 10k viewers

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I love Spooky in the mic.

This guy makes me salty that MastaCJ doesn't live in a place where Marvel happens anymore. I hope he has been leveling up and blows CEO up.

Top Bottom