• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Season's Beatings: Velocity | Fighting game tournament | October 14-16

Dahbomb

If Tastu didn't come on WNF and play X-23, JChen would be saying X-23 is a bad character too.

Mike Ross perfected? Nothing new in Mahvel.

Threi

notag
spindashing said:
I DIDN'T BELIEVE. I DIDN'T BELIEVE.
O1GNU.jpg

The Abominable Snowman said:
Shit is hype. I still play SFIV, but MVC3 gets me hype for no other!
It's because Capcom put moves into MvC that increase the amount of hype. They're called Hypers because they hype things up.

Dahbomb

I am really surprised we have seen Jill, Spencer (non-Combofiend version), Joe, Thor, MODOK, Trish, X-23 and Iron Man on stream already. That's already above average character showing.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
As a Hulk player it's really annoying to see these Hulk comebacks. Like, I like Mike Ross and all but he usually wins on others ignorance.

Frantic

Dahbomb said:
No offense but he's wrong about that shit.
James Chen is wrong about a lot of things fighting game related. Just sayin'. :p

A Pretty Panda said:
As a Hulk player it's really annoying to see these Hulk comebacks. Like, I like Mike Ross and all but he usually wins on others ignorance.
Honestly, what annoys me more is the people's ignorance against Hulk than the actual Hulk comebacks. It just makes me shake my head and sigh.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Mike Ross Vs Yipes

The hype. Get it.

sleepykyo said:
Is Arturo going to be at Season's Beatings? I thought the Daigo v. Sabin money match was going to be a SB tradition.

Art is waiting for AE 2012 and dont play MvC3 so a can see him not being there.

Plus Daigo aint there either so tradition broken :p

JeTmAn81

Parallax Scroll said:
Beating people who don't know how to fight Hulk is what Hulk's best at.

Hulk actually has an entire higher-level game that never really gets engaged because nobody respects him enough to reign in their offense. He's got a pretty great command throw that would come into play a lot more if he was played more often by talented people.

Dahbomb

Richard's Dante is significantly better than Yipes. Richard is Dante incarnated as a FG player.

60%-70% of Richard's team is Dante.

Top Bottom