• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seduction-age |OT| The only way to win is to play the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I need to explain what an alpha male and beta male is? This can easily be read up on in any psychology 101 text or with a simple google search, try it out

And again, nothing is ever 100% set in stone, OBVIOUSLY there will be exceptions. So this "my beta her alpha" talk is elementary at best. For example, I think that it's safe to say the average women would say Brad Pitt is an attractive man and displays alpha characteristics. But if you point out a women who thinks he's repulsive and an extreme beta we are to dismiss Brad Pitt as an attractive alpha male. Is this the level of discussion I have sunk to here on GAF?

pigeon

Banned
So now I need to explain what an alpha male and beta male is? This can easily be read up on in any psychology 101 text or with a simple google search, try it out

There's a reason I said "in your view." Any guesses?

And again, nothing is ever 100% set in stone, OBVIOUSLY there will be exceptions. So this "my beta her alpha" talk is elementary at best. For example, I think that it's safe to say the average women would say Brad Pitt is an attractive man and displays alpha characteristics. But if you point out a women who thinks he's repulsive and an extreme beta we are to dismiss Brad Pitt as an attractive alpha male. Is this the level of discussion I have sunk to here on GAF?

So your response to every critique of your position is "that's an exception?"

Are there no shades of gray in between or is every guy in your mind either a forever alone socially inept dude or a some kind of stud?

Fantasmo

It would do you a lot of good to read my last post.

Also, since you have such a handle on alpha and beta why are you hanging out with people you feel beta around? Is it you or them? Might want to find new friends if you feel beta around them.

It would do you a lot of good to read my last post.

Also, since you have such a handle on alpha and beta why are you hanging out with people you feel beta around? Is it you or them? Might want to find new friends if you feel beta around them.

I only like being around pure alphas. Is there some sort of Clan I can join for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom