• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega: "On October 29, Guts Will Be _ _ _ _ _ _ _" (Typing OTD: Overkill PC) IT'S UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apdiddy

HD Remake Confirmed

51FNW75GWSL.jpg

Yes.

My first thought.

Oh no....it's going to be a Kinect game for Xbox One! Don't do it Sega!

Typing of the Dead HD, exclusive to Android

spelling detection is half-ass, and all the hilariously bad voice acting is removed

Zomba13

I'm going with Typing of the Dead as my guess. Halloween themed, spelled fits and is a play on spilled.
Probably steam or tablet/smartphone or something.

Man, I would love a new Typing of the Dead. Even the old one on Steam or something, even though it would look god fuckin' awful.

Neifirst

I would be about 10 trillion times more excited for the next generation if there was a Sega console. It's just never been the same...

Ban Puncher

pwEFh.jpg

Sega, Namco and Miura team up for the ultimate Cross Over.

Game takes place entirely on a boat.

Delayed already.

Berserk maybe? I dunno ko company right in the head would touch that property until miura is headed towards the finish line. I'm gonna be a super cynic and say house of the dead for iOS.

pachuco

Guts will be blue. Cause we're making another awful Sonic game, so 80 kids can remember their past while forgetting ours. (Sonic games haven't been good for a long time.)

Kokonoe

Banned
"Altered" a new or HD version of Altered Beast.

Guts will be blue. Cause we're making another awful Sonic game, so 80 kids can remember their past while forgetting ours. (Sonic games haven't been good for a long time.)

Sonic Generations is better than most Mario games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom