• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega: "On October 29, Guts Will Be _ _ _ _ _ _ _" (Typing OTD: Overkill PC) IT'S UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokonoe

Banned
Oh yeah, SEGA does these things a lot. It has a 99.9% chance of being something unimportant or talking about Sonic Lost World, so keep that in mind.

Sciz

Typing of the Dead HD would be the best. More so if they finally localize the sequel. Or make a third out of one of the other HotD games. I'll take all of them.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
IT'S BOOGERMAN.

Edit: Guts will be spilled.

Like I pooped everywhere spilled.

Boogerman.jpg

Stop reminding me of how badly the Boogerman kickstarter is doing right now. It makes me want to cry.

Tain

It's really hard NOT to think of Berserk.

Typing of the Dead is a good guess, I'd buy a localization of the sequel.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Please Sega. Berserk literally fits in those spaces. A next gen Berserk game would be really hype.

It's probably DLC for Lost World, isn't it?

Kuroyume

Banned
If it's berserk I will go nuts. Got into Berserk in the last year and I am obsessed. I want to play the DC and PS2 games.

Megatron

It's really hard NOT to think of Berserk.

Typing of the Dead is a good guess, I'd buy a localization of the sequel.

"Guts will be Beserk"?

That doesn't make any sense though. Guts will be spelled makes a lot of sense and is clever. I'd be fine with that, hope it's at least an HD version if it's TotD though.

L~A

Yakuza 5 localised in the West...... on Ouya.

Persona 5 finally announced...... on PSP, Japan only, and not compatible with PSV.

Sonic reconfirmed for Smash... on PS4.

Skies of Arcadia : Infinite... on Gree.

But yeah, as one of the mods said on the 1st page, it's definitely something mobile. Probably a zombie version of that Sonic runner game.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
guys it's not just something that has seven letters, it's something that fits with the rest of the clue

guts will be berserk makes no sense

guts will be SPILLED makes sense, or guts will be SPELLED for the pun with typing of the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom