• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega: We Probably Won't Do More Mature Titles For The Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
tone means a whole lot in this case, trust me, you'll know when you listen

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Rez said:
tone means a whole lot in this case, trust me, you'll know when you listen

I don't get it. If he indeed said that the Wii was on its down tail or whatever and would sell if they reduced the price to $80 dollars..what does it matter if he said it in a really reasonable manner?

Loonz

schuelma said:
I don't get it. If he indeed said that the Wii was on its down tail or whatever and would sell if they reduced the price to $80 dollars..what does it matter if he said in a really reasonable manner?

Exactly.

Vinci

Danish
schuelma said:
I don't get it. If he indeed said that the Wii was on its down tail or whatever and would sell if they reduced the price to $80 dollars..what does it matter if he said it in a really reasonable manner?

Actually, it would be better if he said it in a funny way.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
schuelma said:
I've listened to about half and got passed all the juice quotes in this thread.

The only thing it changes by listening to the podcast is you don't have the sense that his comments are official Sega stances... he still comes off nuts, friendly, but still nuts.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
it was a colloquialism, a nondescript high number to convey a point, an informal statement. you do that sometimes when you're having a casual conversation with other human beings, that's what a podcast is, you see. it's not a PR statement and it certainly isn't meant to be quoted ad nauseum to drum up hits and misrepresent both an indiviual's and a company's view.

listen. to. the. podcast.

then go have a conversation with a friend.

you'll notice a startling similarity between the two instances which you may find interesting. report your results back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom