• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega: We Probably Won't Do More Mature Titles For The Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
At any rate, I don't see why people are upset with SEGA, even if it is true. It's not like they're dropping support of the Wii, they're just adjusting what they're developing based on market successes and failures. Isn't this what every company does, up to and including Nintendo themselves?

all evidence buried

ZAK

Leondexter said:
Those games are a big part of the reason why the "core" gaming audience has abandoned the Wii: they were supposed to be "test" games that would lead to bigger, better games once they showed that the audience was there. Instead, passing those "tests" led to more spin-offs and more "test" games.

If 3rd-party publishers had deliberately set out to drive the "core" gaming audience away from their Wii products, they couldn't have done a better job.
Who are you to say that? Some asshole on GAF. Third parties know way more than you. They have all the data. If they wanted to, they could have driven away the core audience way better than this.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Segata Sanshiro said:
Damn it, Aquaman, I almost had the Monkey back in his cage and now you've got him flinging poo again!

Sorry I will go back into my Sea lair with my Dolphin Wif.. "Friend" just don't Judo throw me anymore :lol

jufonuk said:
Sorry I will go back into my Sea lair with my Dolphin Wif.. "Friend" just don't Judo throw me anymore :lol
It's all well and good for you! We have to try to catch Thunder Monkey and sedate him while you're all:
sebastian07.gif

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Segata, we could trick thunder monkey to swim in the Sea as it is full of Figs, many of them soo many!! THUNDER MONEY THE SEA IS MADE OF FIGS

IrishNinja

i would...i would like to be the green lantern, if...wait, you guys cant be done playing already. i just went home to get my action figures.

IrishNinja said:
i would...i would like to be the green lantern, if...wait, you guys cant be done playing already. i just went home to get my action figures.
I thought we were done, but Mr. Nirolak said we can keep playing in his yard. You can be Green Lantern, but choose wisely: which GL?

Segata Sanshiro said:
It's all well and good for you! We have to try to catch Thunder Monkey and sedate him while you're all:
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/SegataSan/sebastian07.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
If you want me to stay in the cage stop giving me my own set of keys!

legend166

ZAK said:
Who are you to say that? Some asshole on GAF. Third parties know way more than you. They have all the data. If they wanted to, they could have driven away the core audience way better than this.

how many times can we say 'appeal to authority' before it loses all meaning? at least appeal to an authority that seems to know what they're doing.

no one wants to be captain marvel, let's just calm down here

i should be asleep but i spent hours reading tv tropes even though i swore i would never read that shitty site again my sleep cycle has been so fucked up my eyes feel like iron orbs about to drop right out of their sockets fuck you all you're not my real dad *flicks cig @ u, pops wheelie on dirt bike and scoots away*

EmCeeGramr said:

i should be asleep but i spent hours reading tv tropes even though i swore i would never read that shitty site again my sleep cycle has been so fucked up my eyes feel like iron orbs about to drop right out of their sockets fuck you all you're not my real dad *flicks cig @ u, pops wheelie on dirt bike and scoots away*
A Rebel... without a cause.

EmCeeGramr said:

Young Justice is THAT-away, my friend!

let's make a roman mystery cult about sega and how they stopped making good games years ago and died (that's the mystery though, since they never made good games) but in this life-death-rebirth cycle there's no rebirth part so we just skip to the orgies and wine

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
IrishNinja said:
dibs on starfire!
You want to be raped, fall in love with Batman's reject apprentice and then live a life of pointlessness as you will always be outmatched by both Wonder Woman and Power Girl? Okay dude...ette, whatever you want.

IrishNinja

grandjedi6 said:
You want to be raped, fall in love with Batman's reject apprentice and then live a life of pointlessness as you will always be outmatched by both Wonder Woman and Power Girl? Okay dude...ette, whatever you want.

i meant...i meant superboy.
you know i meant superboy.

IrishNinja said:
i meant...i meant superboy.
you know i meant superboy.
You want to be raped, fall in love with Batman's reject apprentice and then live a life of pointlessness as you will always be outmatched by both Superman and Lobo? Okay dude, whatever you want.

grandjedi6 said:
Yes?

IrishNinja

see, but lobo gets raped by bueno excellente. really, DC's a giant circle of rape, you might as well pick your character and make peace with it, like Sue Dibny did. everything worked out for her just fine.

IrishNinja said:
see, but lobo gets raped by bueno excellente. really, DC's a giant circle of rape, you might as well pick your character and make peace with it, like Sue Dibny did. everything worked out for her just fine.
Good ol' Sue. How's she doing these days, I haven't seen her or stretch in a while?

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Thread title should be changed to "Sega: We Probably Won't Do More Mature Titles For The Wii [in this thread we discuss which characters in the DC universe got raped and which one would you prefer to be]"

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
What is this I don't even

I choose Beast Boy. Not the lame-o comics version of course.

Get back on topic y'all.

Andrex said:
Get back on topic y'all.
B'why? I guarantee any post anyone was going to make in this thread on the topic has already been posted and discussed ad nauseum.

If you're going to be the animated Beast Boy, you're going to need to crank up the silly!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Segata Sanshiro said:
B'why? I guarantee any post anyone was going to make in this thread on the topic has already been posted and discussed ad nauseum.

If you're going to be the animated Beast Boy, you're going to need to crank up the silly!

Dude! Why did you eat the last slice of tofu pizza?

I'd come up with something better but it's 6 AM so cut me some slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom